RUV: 1,757,045
Вы сказали Спасибо: 3,550
Поблагодарили 73,346 раз(а) в 19,018 сообщениях
Несогласия: 1
Не согласились 435 раз(а) в 349 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 16792
Виктор Куи наш человек. Ван ЭфСи Фтв!

Цитата:
So what's the deal with women fighting in One FC?"I love to see women fight. Last year when i first put on a women's fight on our [Martial Combat] card, I got so much opposition from people in Asia, and it was fight of the night. They put their heart and soul into the fight and its a stand-up war especially when you get the Chinese san dou fighters against a muay thai girl, its just nonstop. I wanted to put some on this card but the way the card was shaping up and the people on the men's side that i wanted to get, it just didn't work out. I will have female fights. I tried to get Cris Cyborg on the card against Marloes Coenen. That's like my dream fight. I was ambitious, I went all out. In the end, Cris resigned with Strikeforce and I think the offer or the interest from me gave them additional leverage with Strikeforce. I think that's what played out. I did want to want to see them on the card, it would have have been great. Definitely in the next event in September or the next event in Singapore in March we will have a few women fights. I would probably look to support some of the Asian female fighters, but the challenge with Asian female fighters is that it's difficult to find a Western girl to match up because Asian girls are so small. There's a lot of talent out here. A lot of national champion Chinese stand-up fighters -- the ground game is always a little bit behind in development. A couple of Australian girls and obviously some Thai girls. We'll keep on looking [for women] to fill our next card."
Буду теперь его лютобешено супортить
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).