Лёгкий вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

RUV: 1,475
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Несогласия: 0
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
That's the Interview pré-fight, but in english. I'm sorry but I've not the level in Russian to translate it
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
:

SERGEI KHARITONOV

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

- It’ll be my first Pride fight in a while, but my condition is fine. In the Alistair fight I didn’t pay enough attention while I was falling and I ended up dislocating my right shoulder. I didn’t even realize I was hurt, I was fighting with the intent to fight to the end. We will fight to the end no matter what, that’s a Russian fighter.

- Fans probably didn’t expect for me to lose, I didn’t predict it either. But in a big Pride match, anything can happen.

- The healing period for my right shoulder was extremely long, I couldn’t do anything over the summer. I had on a cast the whole time, I was receiving various treatments like massages so that’s the reason it took so long to recover.

- I was thinking about a lot of things during the recovery period, especially about how anything can happen in life. You have people like me who get injured in a sport event, and then you also have people who get into an accident and get badly injured or lose a limb. That’s what I was thinking about. I’m Russian, and I believe that Russians are strong. It was my decision to start fighting, so I was thinking about how I wouldn’t give up and keep fighting til the end.

- After recovering, I did various types of training. I did some farming in the Ex-Soviet farm called Clehov (sp). For example I cut down weeds and dug potatoes. Maybe it might be strange to incorporate these things into training, but it was effective for healing my muscles and strengthening my joints. I believe that fresh air, good food, living with nature has helped my body become tougher. I think I recovered in that sense as well.

- Isn’t it funny? From the word “training” you would normally expect me lifting weights, sparring, and in general have a more serious sounding training regimen, but this time I was focusing on farming. Rather than lifting weights, I trained with shovels in my hand.

- My impression of Aleksander in this fight, well we’re both athletes. In the past we were in the same team, but I didn’t train with him for a long time and I didn’t really pay attention to his movements. I don’t think I’ll know anything until I actually fight him. Groundwork or standing, I have no problems with either. I just come out and fight.

- I do feel strongly that this fight will take me closer to the Fedor match, and I have a strong desire to win. I want to consider my next move after looking at the results. I think this fight is everything. I finally returned to the ring. I want to have a fight that everyone can enjoy. Please believe in me. I look forward to everyone’s cheers. Thanks.

ALEKSANDER EMELIANENKO

- My condition is good right now. Last fight, I caught the flu before the fight and I had high fever. So my stamina ran out, and I think that was the reason I lost. I wasn’t lacking in a skills sense, if I was in good condition then I think I would’ve been able to pound Josh more.

- I trained with Kharitonov before. But I didn’t have any special impression of him while we were on the same team. I think he’s a good fighter in terms of skills and experience. I don’t especially have any special feelings about fighting a past team mate. I think this fight is the same as any fight, and my opponent is the same as any opponent I fight.

- I don’t fear any techniques he will try on me on the ground or standing. I am doing the type of training that prepares me for any attack from any fighter. In this fight I want to keep going forward. I won’t have any problems whether Sergei will go for the stand up for the ground game. I never had a sambo match with Sergei so I’m not aware of the level of his sambo technique as a sambist.

- This is a reserve match, but I am glad to be able to return to the GP. I trained a lot and I hope I can substitute in for somebody else. I’m not hoping of course for one of the four fighters to get seriously injured.

- Prediction for the GP winner? It’s hard to determine. I personally interacted with all four fighters and I know what their strengths are as well. Let’s see…Whoever trained the most preparing for this GP will win maybe? We’ll never know til the end. I think this event will be exciting from start to finish. I will strive to do a good fight as well. I’d like to ask for all the fans’ support.

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
Zaraf вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием