Вернуться   MMARedForum > MMARF > Октагон

Октагон Обсуждение всех тем связанных с ММА

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 29.06.2005, 17:43   #1
Средний вес

RUV: 3,693
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Несогласия: 0
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Igor's post Interview video!

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Pride : How do you think about your fight?

Igor : I know my fight didn't Impress anybody. I lost today because of my mistake.

Pride : Alistair won his last match by guillotine. Were you aware of his guillotine for this fight?

Igor : I did train for it. But I just made a mistake.

Pirde : So finishing move was choke or neck lock?

Igor : That was a choke.

Pride : This fight went to the ground pretty early. Did you expect the fight to go go the ground?

Igor : Yes I expected that.

Pride : Then why couldn't you react for his strategy?

Igor : I trained really good for this. But i just made a mistake. Just like the mistake Vitor made in April.

Pride : Are you willing to stay in this weight class?

Igor : Yes I'd like to fight in the middleweight division.

Pride : Unfoutunately you lost today's fight. But if you look at this tourney from the outside whom do you expect to win?

Igor : It's difficult question. But i think Wanderlei Silva will win the tournament.

This makes my heart sick.

Cheer up, Igor!
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 1119800596.jpg
Просмотров: 209
Размер:	92.1 Кб
ID:	243  
Amuro Ray вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Старый 29.06.2005, 20:53   #2
Средний вес

RUV: 1,421
Рейтинг мнений:
I havent heard much of Igor speaking before. I have heard some, but not much.

Igor will be back
Pyy вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.06.2005, 04:00   #3
Лёгкий вес

RUV: 1,271
Рейтинг мнений:
This really makes me sad
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

I really hope Allistair gets his face smashed with whoever he gets matched up against in the future. I know this sounds a bit harsh and brutal but afterall, Igor is my favorite fighter of all time, and even the most respectable fighter makes me angry if he beats Igor.

I also hope Vanderlei Silva wins the GP ( I havent seen the gp yet as Iam in America, but I do know Igor lost), and one day Silva can fight against Igor, because they are really well matched, unlike the 6'5 Overeem against the 5'8 Vovchanchyn. That fight was a horrible mismatch, because even if Igor has fought taller opponents in his past, he has never really fought them ina ring, and one of the most important factors in Igor winning tall opponents is the fact that he usually stays away from the punches his opponents throw and stays away from his opponents so they cant hit him, but he could hit them. He is not one to just go all out and crazy throwing counter-punches.

But thats Pride for you, they will put together the most ridiculous matches that sometimes don't even make sense at all, just because the japanese fans want to see it.

Старый 30.06.2005, 21:42   #4
Средний вес

RUV: 1,621
Рейтинг мнений:
Цитата:
Сообщение от VovchanchynvoV
But thats Pride for you, they will put together the most ridiculous matches that sometimes don't even make sense at all, just because the japanese fans want to see it.

This is a tournament and the only requirement is that the fighters come into the weigh-ins at 93 kilos (205 lbs). There is no restriction against height. Plus Pride didn't plan this out to give anyone an advantage, it's just the way the tournament brackets played out after round 1.

To tell you the truth a taller guy is at a disadvantage while grappling because their longer arms and legs makes it easier to trap them in a submission. The shorter thicker fighters are tougher to submit, plust they can throw better strikes on the ground than someone who has long limbs.

Bottom line, Igor got beat fairly. I am not happy that he lost but at least it was to a respectable fighter. There is no point to make any excusues.
Stan вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием

Ответ