Вернуться   MMARedForum > MMARF > Октагон

Октагон Обсуждение всех тем связанных с ММА

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 05.06.2005, 13:32   #1
Средний вес

RUV: 14,429
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 38 раз(а) в 16 сообщениях
Несогласия: 0
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
interview with an boring asshole who thinks he is the shit.

Ricardo Arona

By Marcelo Alonso and Alexandre Lobo

Pride GP on the road

Ricardo Arona was one of the big names of first round of Pride GP Middleweight, on last April 23. Now, Brazilian Top Team is ready for another war, at this time against Kazushi Sakuraba, during the quarter of finals. From your home, in Itacoatiara (Rio de Janeiro), Arona hosted TATAME crew and chat for long hours. During this conversation, BTT black belt pointed his favorites to Pride GP and analyzed all fighters, including his next opponent, Kazushi Sakuraba.

How was leaving behind ADCC 2005 to keep fighting at Pride GP? It was ADCC who put you in the road...

It was not easy and I was not happy with this decision. For me, Pride is way far important as ADCC. But, be sure I'll be fighting in 2007 and I'll be running at weight category to be back on the top once again.

Do you think you are the best middleweight fighter nowadays?

Each fighter has it best moves. Some are better applying take downs, other exchanging punches... I consider myself a complete athlete. But I still have to improve my game, as the others.

Who is the favorite to win the belt in your opinion?

It's hard to point a champion. I believe in me, Rogério and I ma not sure about Alistair Overeem and Maurício Shogun. If they will fight the final match I don't know, but I really want this belt.

And Wanderlei (Silva)?

I don't think Wanderlei is favorite. His ground game is not good and Wrestling is not his thing. On the feet, he only counts on his pitty move. He only have it! He is just aggressive and with this move he might decide the bout. He is less complete than me, Minotouro, Shogun and Alistair, who for me improved his ground game a lot.

You are famous in BTT because you do not show up during the trains... How is your training for this second phase?

(laughing) Well, after this first round things are going to be a little complicated. Of course I'll have to train harder with my teammates. But to be honest, when I am not at BTT headquarter, I am taking care of my psychological or training in Niterói, with Toniko Júnior (Muay Thai) and Marcelo Saroldi. I am not 100% doing only that and I know I will have to split my time with this kind of training.

How do you see all four bouts of this quarter of finals?

Overeem will not have major problems against Igor (Vovchanchyn) because he is taller. It's better to take Alistair to the ground and punish him. Igor showed a really ground game with Kondo, but I don't believe he will do it again. Wanderlei and Nakamura: Wanderlei is very strong and he may define the fight with a single move. But Japanese fighters are such a warriors and Nakamura is very intelligent. Against Shogun, Rogério cannot keep the fight on the feet. Shogun has a pretty violent knee and he might define the fight with a single blow, as he did with Quinton. In the end, even tough I do not have a fight strategy, I guess my fight will feature a great time on the feet and then a real battle on the ground.

Sakuraba said you are good on the feet and he would fight you to submit you or KO you...

(laughing). It's going to be great. I will be waiting for him. Does not matter how he plans to fight me. These days every Vale-Tudo fighter needs to be prepared to face any type of situation. I am not concerned about his plans. I am worried about how am I gonna be feeling on June 26. Sakuraba is a dangerous fighter and he has fought all tough guys. He's lost some fights, but won other ones. I cannot let this fight be decided by referee. Because they certainly will prefer a Japanese fighter doing the final.

Lots of people say you do a tied game. What do you think about that?

Every time I face a grappler I will do a tied game. And it cannot be different because he will try to submit me. When I faced Ninja, I had to tie it up, because he Pride, and my team honor. Zé Mário got defeated by him and nobody deserves to take risks.

And against Sakuraba, don't you fear being defeated by referee's decision?

No. Sakuraba plays different. He is dangerous and his ground is basic. Like you do since you are a white belt. He only attacks with Americana, arm-lock, guillotine, Yu don't see Sakuraba doing hald guard.

What are you going to do if you win this GP?

If I win, I will fight for the weigh belt. against Wanderlei.

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
Mendo вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Старый 07.06.2005, 01:37   #2
Средний вес

RUV: 1,621
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Arona is a faggot and I hope he loses. He already said that if he ends up in a match against Nogueira, he will NOT throw any punches to the face and they will both grapple with one another. This is Pride, not ADCC. I don't want to watch 2 ballerinas who are afraid to hit each other.
Stan вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16.06.2005, 23:51   #3
Лёгкий вес

RUV: 916
Рейтинг мнений:
lol why so much hate for Arona?

Strangler вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16.06.2005, 23:53   #4
valetudo.ru team

RUV: 35,780
Вы сказали Спасибо: 1,708
Поблагодарили 18,049 раз(а) в 5,631 сообщениях
Несогласия: 72
Не согласились 1,824 раз(а) в 647 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 871
no reasons to love him. boring to much talking guy
С уважением, человек, который говорит «Хуй войне», 1942 год

1) Навсегда, как бы там ни было:
Фёдор "Oafface swindler" Емельяненко

2) Общаюсь в скайпе, отвечаю в личку. Дорого. Но от души
3) Спасибо тебе, Илья за прыжок

4) Я сейчас на Рузаевке (это на Новомордовии). Навсегда!

в личку не заглядываю, все вопросы на почту
с указанием ника
Alex на форуме   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием

Старый 17.06.2005, 17:07   #5
Средний вес

RUV: 3,767
Вы сказали Спасибо: 105
Поблагодарили 65 раз(а) в 23 сообщениях
Несогласия: 13
Не согласились 1 раз в 1 сообщении
Рейтинг мнений: 111
Wanna Igor tap him out
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
Старый 21.06.2005, 01:28   #6
Средний вес

Рейтинг мнений:
I don't like him ever since he said that if him and Rogerio Nogueira have to fight in this tournament, they will not punch each other because they are "brothers" who train together.

I don't want to see 2 assholes ruining this tournament for everyone who paid to see MMA, *NOT* ADCC. It's like Arona is afraid to spoil his boyfriend's beauty. Fighting is NOT a team sport, so you have to be ready to fight anyone and everyone to prove you are the best.

In tennis a few years ago, how many times did Venus & Serena Williams make it to the finals against each other, and how many times did they take it easy on each other??? The answer is ZERO. Arona needs to stop fighting and become a ballerina. And if Rogerio agrees, then he's just as big a faggot too.
Старый 21.06.2005, 11:10   #7
Средний вес

RUV: 5,546
Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении
Рейтинг мнений:
Цитата:
I don't want to see 2 assholes ruining this tournament for everyone who paid to see MMA, *NOT* ADCC. It's like Arona is afraid to spoil his boyfriend's beauty
Thes best part was when during the press conference Arona said if the meets Rogerio in the tournament "It will be something beautiful" and then he put his hand on Rogerios knee.
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
RussianRocket вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.06.2005, 16:55   #8
Средний вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

RUV: 14,429
Поблагодарили 38 раз(а) в 16 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
on the melody of walt disney we all sing: its a gay world after all lalalalalalala

Mendo вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием

Старый 22.06.2005, 14:51   #9
Лёгкий вес

RUV: 916
Рейтинг мнений:
Цитата:
Сообщение от RussianRocket
Thes best part was when during the press conference Arona said if the meets Rogerio in the tournament "It will be something beautiful" and then he put his hand on Rogerios knee.
LOL!
Strangler вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.06.2005, 20:37   #10
Средний вес

Рейтинг мнений:
Цитата:
Сообщение от RussianRocket
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I heard those words from an interview but I never saw the press conference. That is so funny!
Ответ