Вернуться   MMARedForum > MMARF > Октагон

Октагон Обсуждение всех тем связанных с ММА

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 21.06.2005, 18:12   #1
Средний вес

RUV: 3,849
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Несогласия: 0
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Igor vs alistair preview

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Цитата:
The slimmed down version of the Pride veteran, Igor Vovchanchyn takes on Team Goldern Glory fighter Alistair Overeem in the next bout. Igor Vovchanchyn trains out of Team Vovchanchyn with Igor Kovalev and Gennadiy Matsigora, while Alistair Overeem trains out of Team Golden Glory with Stefan Leko, Valentijn Overeem and Martijn de Jong. Vovchanchyn earned a unanimous decision over King Of Pancrase Light Heavyweight Champion Yuki Kondo in his last fight, and Overeem looked very impressive in his victory over UFC representative Vitor Belfort. Both fighters are primarily strikers, so expect this fight to be an exciting slugfest that is sure to produce an exciting knockout. Vovchanchyn has now had several fights at middleweight, and is no doubt fully accustomed to his new weight division. Overeem should come into the fight at an all time high after finishing former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Vitor Belfort. This fight has knockout written all over it, so expect one to happen in what should be an exciting fight.

Igor Vovchanchyn has a 19-6 record in Pride and an overall MMA record of 45-7-1. He advanced to the second round by pounding out a decision over Yuki Kondo at Pride Total Elimination 2005. Vovchanchyn was content to ground and pound Kondo for much of the first round. Kondo was able to reverse the bigger Vovchanchyn on several occasions but always ended up on the bottom again. In the beginning of the second round, Vovchanchyn and Kondo slugged it out, but Vovchanchyn took it to the ground soon afterwards and pounded on Kondo for the remainder of the round. The final was much of the same with Vovchanchyn pounding on Kondo until the end of the fight. Kondo showed lots of heart by surviving but Vovchanchyn won the unanimous decision easily. At Pride 29, he had an impressive showing against the former King Of Pancrase Heavyweight Champion Yoshiki Takahashi. The fight started out with both fighters exchanging in an unusual feeling out process that had them waving their hands out in front of each other. Vovchanchyn then threw a high kick that Takahashi blocked, then he waved Vovchanchyn in. Big mistake, seconds later Vovchanchyn threw a flurry that missed but set up a nice right hook that caught Takahashi right on the button and knocked him out, with Vovchanchyn landing two more shots for good measure. Vovchanchyn made his return to Pride after an eight month layoff to recover from injuries at Pride Bushido 5 against Japanese fighter Shamoji Fujii. Vovchanchyn began the fight tentatively and was picking his shots. Midway through the round, it started to become clear that Fujii was totally outclassed by Vovchanchyn. Vovchanchyn started some wicked strikes on Fujii, dropping him with punches and finishing him off with a couple of soccer kicks. Vovchanchyn is an excellent striker and has shown an improved ground game.

Alistair Overeem has a 5-2 record in Pride and an overall MMA record of 20-5. Overeem advanced to the second round by submitting Vitor Belfort at Pride Total Elimination 2005. Overeem was the more aggressive striker to begin the fight and they hit the ground with Belfort going for an armbar from the bottom. Overeem escaped back to his feet and took Belfort back to the ground. Neither fighter mounted much offense on the ground, so they were restarted on their feet. Overeem landed a knee that hurt Belfort and then an uppercut that dropped him. Alister then locked on a guillotine choke that forced Belfort to tap. At Pride 29, he lost a decision to Antonio Rogerio Nogueira. Overeem started out the fight well, using his long reach to give Nogueira problems while they were on their feet. Overeem’s best strike of the fight came when he landed a clubbing right hand that didn’t land fully on the iron chinned Nogueira. While on the ground, Overeem was able to defend all of Nogueira’s submission attempts, though in the second round he began to tire and Nogueira took over from there. Nogueira almost finished Overeem towards the end of the round with some good ground and pound but the time ran out on the round. In the final round, Overeem was all out of gas and Nogueira completely dominated the round. Overeem did show tremendous heart by surviving Nogueira’s entire onslaught though. His last win came at Pride 28, where he completely dominated RINGS veteran Hiromitsu Kanehara. Throughout the entire bout, Overeem was able to out strike Kanehara and control the pace of the fight. Overeem did seem a tad sluggish through most of the fight, but was still able to outwork Kanehara. The end came when the doctor stopped the fight in the second round due to some bad cuts on Kanehara’s face that were caused by all the punishment he had taken. Overeem is a great striker and has a good ground game.

Overeem has a distinct reach advantage over Vovchanchyn, which he should use to keep his distance. Vovchanchyn still has more power in his shots than most, and has become a much quicker fighter since he moved down to middleweight, though he might have a problem finding his range early because of Overeem’s reach advantage. Overeem needs to pick his shots and stay out of reach of Vovchanchyn’s big punches in order to survive. Both fighters have shown improved ground games in their recent fights, but it is going to come down to who lands the first big shot on their feet as it should swing the fight in their favor. Vovchanchyn has overcome reach advantages before, however Overeem has faltered when he has faced good strikers. Vovchanchyn should be able to land the big one, in what should be an exciting slugfest.

Prediction: Igor Vovchanchyn by KO in the first round.

rest here :
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
Bengi вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Старый 21.06.2005, 19:37   #2
Средний вес

RUV: 3,692
Рейтинг мнений:
Thanks..

I cant wait..
Amuro Ray вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.06.2005, 19:39   #3
valetudo.ru team

RUV: 35,764
Вы сказали Спасибо: 1,708
Поблагодарили 18,049 раз(а) в 5,631 сообщениях
Несогласия: 72
Не согласились 1,824 раз(а) в 647 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 870
everybody cant wait!
С уважением, человек, который говорит «Хуй войне», 1942 год

1) Навсегда, как бы там ни было:
Фёдор "Oafface swindler" Емельяненко

2) Общаюсь в скайпе, отвечаю в личку. Дорого. Но от души
3) Спасибо тебе, Илья за прыжок

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

4) Я сейчас на Рузаевке (это на Новомордовии). Навсегда!

в личку не заглядываю, все вопросы на почту
с указанием ника
Alex на форуме   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.06.2005, 19:47   #4
Средний вес

RUV: 1,420
Рейтинг мнений:
I can't wait
Pyy вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием

Старый 21.06.2005, 20:04   #5
Средний вес

RUV: 14,422
Поблагодарили 38 раз(а) в 16 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Are Igor Kovalev and Gennadiy Matsigora still in Team Vovchanchyn?

Mendo вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.06.2005, 20:05   #6
valetudo.ru team

RUV: 35,764
Вы сказали Спасибо: 1,708
Поблагодарили 18,049 раз(а) в 5,631 сообщениях
Несогласия: 72
Не согласились 1,824 раз(а) в 647 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 870
May be on the paper
С уважением, человек, который говорит «Хуй войне», 1942 год

1) Навсегда, как бы там ни было:
Фёдор "Oafface swindler" Емельяненко

2) Общаюсь в скайпе, отвечаю в личку. Дорого. Но от души
3) Спасибо тебе, Илья за прыжок

4) Я сейчас на Рузаевке (это на Новомордовии). Навсегда!

в личку не заглядываю, все вопросы на почту
с указанием ника
Alex на форуме   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.06.2005, 20:39   #7
Средний вес

Рейтинг мнений:
Another Igor vs Overeem preview!!!

PRIDE GRAND PRIX BREAKDOWN:

TRIGG GOES INSIDE IGOR VS ALISTAIR

MMAWeekly SoundOff Radio co-host and UFC welterweight contender, Frank Trigg, breaks down the Pride Middleweight Grand Prix match up between Alistair Overeem and Igor Vovchanchyn. Trigg's in-depth expert analysis is exclusive to MMAWeekly.com.

Discussing Igor Vovchanchyn, Frank Trigg said, "He's not a very big heavyweight. I think he does better at 205. I think he's in better shape at 205 because he has been concentrating on his diet...I like him better at 205. I think he can stand to lose even a little bit more weight. I don't think he's a great heavyweight, and I think he's a lot better 205 pounder."

Trigg added, "If you lose the weight correctly you're going to have the same muscle mass, but less fat which means he's going to be able to move his fist with the same amount of power, but faster because it's lighter. It's less weight behind it. You know what I'm saying? There's less fat on it, so it's going to be just as powerful hitting a lighter guy."

Switching gears to Alistair Overeem Trigg commented, "He's from a Dutch camp. You know he's from Amsterdam, and you know he's got great kickboxing skills. He, reportedly, he's not scared to be on the ground. He's not scared to fight off his back...But he hasn't shown it that much, so we really don't have a good scouting report on him."

Who's the better striker? According to Trigg, "The better, technical striker is definitely Overeem. He's definitely a better striker, but Vovchanchyn is more violent with it. The knockout factor has got to go with Vovchanchyn." Trigg further stated, "Here is how I see it. Overeem will hit you five times, Vovchanchyn will hit you twice, and when you get hit twice you're going to fall down."

From the clinch, who will be better? Frank feels, "In the clinch, I think Vovchanchyn is better in the clinch of his size, and his bully ability. He bullies you around in there. He forces his power upon you. He forces his will upon you. I don't think Overeem will be able to handle that."

The ground game according to Frank was, "It's kind of a toss up because neither one of these guys seem to do very well on the ground although Vovchanchyn has a couple of more submissions on the ground than Overeem does. I tell you what, I think Vovchanchyn is better. I really do. I think he's better on the ground even though Overeem really isn't scared to be down there. I just think Vovchanchyn has better technique on the ground."

Trigg's final analysis was, "We are trying to pick apart two fighters that we're not really sure. Anybody can do anything when they get in there, but I've got to tell you what. I think that Vovchanchyn can step right inside and start banging Overeem on the inside."

Trigg's picked Igor in this match up. He said, "I'm going to go out on a limb and say Vovchanchyn."

Старый 21.06.2005, 20:45   #8
Средний вес

Рейтинг мнений:
"The better, technical striker is definitely Overeem."

I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

Старый 21.06.2005, 23:48   #9
Средний вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

RUV: 3,849
Рейтинг мнений:
Minotauro opinion

Цитата:
Asked about his predictions for other fights Minotouro said: 'Arona will submit Sakuraba; either Vovchanchyn gets the Knock out or Overeem wins by points; Nakamura will give a hard time to Wanderlei in the first round but I think Wanderlei will knock him out in the second'.

Bengi вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.06.2005, 18:34   #10
Средний вес

RUV: 1,420
Рейтинг мнений:
Цитата:
Сообщение от Amuro Ray
"The better, technical striker is definitely Overeem."

I DON'T THINK SO!!!!
agree
Pyy вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Ответ