Вернуться   MMARedForum > MMARF > Октагон

Октагон Обсуждение всех тем связанных с ММА

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 08.10.2004, 01:00   #1
Лёгкий вес

RUV: 594
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Несогласия: 0
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
1 of Igors biggest fan

Everybody is talking about wanting to see Igor back. May I ask back to what...?

I would not like to see Igor fight anymore and belive me I am 1 of his greatest fans.
Why? The only thing he has left to prove is that he is better then him self "which is not possible".

I belive, that every Champion has his time. Igor had his and it was in addition to that longlasting. When I saw him go up vs Mirco I didn't like it. Even though I was pretty sure he would win over this popular new (MMA) KO-kick-artist. My thoughts where: " CroCop your'e doom has come, now you will find out what MMA is all about ".

My Argument:
I would rather remember Igor as the Champion who allways gave his opponents a hard time and never was knocked out in MMA, then somebody who tried to comeback...
He has NOTHING more to prove, Igor is without a doubt one of the fighters that was there in the early state of international MMA/no rules fighting making it popular and evolving. I think he especially provided the greatest boost of the popularity of PRIDE.

Pride Fighting Championships my friends, is the worlds only arena for true MMA champions as we all probably agree on. The sport has evolved very much the last 10 years and is still evolving(in a slower rate). Igor is in my oppinion a Old School MMA fighter. I think he has small chances of making it to the top again. Not that I doubt my 1 and only champion: Igor. But he doesn't look as "hungry" as he was in his prime and this is good example of what I stated above: every champion has his reign and can not be compared to another (anything else is only speculations)"

With all said. I still can understand that Igor still accepts to fight. First of all his warrior spirit
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
. Secondly he him self didnt get theese big pay checks and popularity world wide as the top fighters recives today. Igor probably gets about the same ammount of money for a fight today, as he got for a fight as the top fighter a few years ago. We all need money unfortunatly... and it is not for anyone to judge his decissions but him self.

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Старый 08.10.2004, 01:33   #2
valetudo.ru team

RUV: 35,770
Вы сказали Спасибо: 1,708
Поблагодарили 18,049 раз(а) в 5,631 сообщениях
Несогласия: 72
Не согласились 1,824 раз(а) в 647 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 870
I dont know what guys do you think...
But it was hurtly for me to watch his last wight with Bobish
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
С уважением, человек, который говорит «Хуй войне», 1942 год

1) Навсегда, как бы там ни было:
Фёдор "Oafface swindler" Емельяненко

2) Общаюсь в скайпе, отвечаю в личку. Дорого. Но от души
3) Спасибо тебе, Илья за прыжок

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

4) Я сейчас на Рузаевке (это на Новомордовии). Навсегда!

в личку не заглядываю, все вопросы на почту
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
с указанием ника
Alex на форуме   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.10.2004, 13:11   #3
Лёгкий вес

RUV: 2,845
Рейтинг мнений:
well yes igor doesent have much to prove but, igor is one of the best all tiem fighters and still very young.

igor still has some very exciting fights left in him and can provide us wiht some great entertainment.

it would be a shame if he retired now, i cant see why he would, id say igor has at least anouther 5 yrs left in him.
Rob вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.10.2004, 01:41   #4
Лёгкий вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

Рейтинг мнений:
Entertaining indeed m8, so is Tom Cruise but I wouldent want to see him in a shampoo commersial or some shopping channel on TV

I agree with you though he is still young and has alot to bring to the ring so I WILL look forward to see him in Bushido 5 on October 14:th in the 5:th fight vs Shamoji Fujii

Maybe it is my egoism that I don't want him to fight anymore. I want to see him fight ofcourse if he chooses too.

Alex I must say that I agree with you it was abit painful. But it was his first fight after a very hard loss. And this fenomena also happaned to the one who caused Igors loss (CroCop) after he was KO:d by Randelman. He was almost emberassing to watch vs Hiromitsu Kanehara (his first fight after loss vs Randleman).
So I am sure Igor will bring more to the table next week. I think also that Bobish is not a easy opponent at start of a fight for anyone, as all other anabola looking-a-like American monsters...

I also want to say it hurt me very much that CroCop got that kick KO vs A.Emelianenko. I think Alexandre did very well in the fight up intil the KO

Старый 09.10.2004, 03:45   #5
Лёгкий вес

Рейтинг мнений:
i think its sad that you would find tom cruise entertaining
Старый 09.10.2004, 04:11   #6
Гость

RUV: 0 [Текущий]
Рейтинг мнений:
i will react on this post when i am sober....not not.
Старый 09.10.2004, 12:19   #7
Лёгкий вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

Рейтинг мнений:
Rob I think he played good in Colleteral. I don't like any particular actor anyways...
Would Al Pacino be a better example? It's just for comparision
Старый 09.10.2004, 15:51   #8
Лёгкий вес

Рейтинг мнений:
lol his old but still has the gift, so if you compaire igor futre carree to als then igors in for a good ride

Старый 09.10.2004, 20:39   #9
Средний вес

RUV: 3,159
Рейтинг мнений:
I don't think Igor should retire.All he needs now is a few wins in a row to get back his confidence and than he can do a great things again.I'm sure he still have power in his punches,so nobody will have easy job with Igor.I hope he will prove that in his next fight,cause if he lose somehow,I'm afraid it would be very hard to make another come back.Let's hope it won't happen.Igor by brutal KO!
About Mirko vs. Alexandre I wasn't impressed With Emelianenko jr.I was little bit afriaid of Fedor's words that Alex is best fighter in Emelianenko family,but Mirko hit him with the knee in the face,put him on his knees with one middle kick,outboxed him,even took him down and finally KO'ed him with the left high kick-all that in just two minutes.Anyway,Alex is a young and very talented fighter who is very fast for his weight,.But his biggest advantage is that he can train every day with the most complete Pride fighter ,his brother.He can be one of the best in the future,but he is not ready right now.
moloko+ вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.10.2004, 00:36   #10
Гость

RUV: 0 [Текущий]
Рейтинг мнений:
Igor fought his best fights during a very long time, after being the best, he had a dip, but he won from the best before. He did get a wife and fighting wasnt number one priority in his life anymore. He had a family etc etc. But now he wants to focus on fighting again and i am sure that if he is gonna focus on fighting again that he will beat the best again. He was focussed on fighting again last year, but the cro cop k.o. forced him to back down a bit. I am sure that without the devastating high kick of cro cop, the fight would be much different and i think it would be one hell of blaster fight, whoever would have win. Cro Cop did a good job back then, unfortunally for igor, but if he had won that fight, they would have give him the best fights again. So now igor has start all over again, he has to prove himself against not the best, but if they let him fight a better fighter again, and he beats that fighter, he is back in business, and i am sure that he can do that. He is very young.

igor 4 life. Anyways, even if he aint gonna fight anymore or he will lose some fights, he will be my all time favourite mma fighter. Because of his fighting at afc 1,2,3 and vale tudo in brazil i start enjoying mma.
Ответ