Вернуться   MMARedForum > MMARF > Октагон

Октагон Обсуждение всех тем связанных с ММА

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 21.04.2010, 23:42   #641
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 14,715
Вы сказали Спасибо: 1,769
Поблагодарили 15,502 раз(а) в 3,848 сообщениях
Несогласия: 0
Не согласились 1,230 раз(а) в 438 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 7076
Цитата:
Бунателла, Вирдум, Барнер, мля...

Всего 20 секунд, а отжигов на 3 часа.

Срочно нужен человек который делал ремикс на "Ай красава!" для него есть работа. Кажется DWK его знает.
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
Барнер?
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
Greyscale вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Greyscale за это полезное сообщение:
Gazza (22.04.2010)

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Старый 21.04.2010, 23:47   #642
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 4,539
Вы сказали Спасибо: 18,666
Поблагодарили 1,911 раз(а) в 812 сообщениях
Не согласились 25 раз(а) в 21 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 2270
может Бартер?
это слово должно быть более знакомо для него...
Ze0ne вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.04.2010, 01:22   #643
Супертяжёлый вес

RUV: 27,555
Вы сказали Спасибо: 5,713
Поблагодарили 12,162 раз(а) в 4,982 сообщениях
Несогласия: 17
Не согласились 1,359 раз(а) в 972 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 7346
Цитата:
может Бартер?
это слово должно быть более знакомо для него...
а он наверное так и вспоминает фамилию Зеленого Гиганта
"Как там бишь его, Бартер, только с буквой "н""
PaleMan на форуме   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.04.2010, 06:45   #644
Супертяжёлый вес

RUV: 205,175
Вы сказали Спасибо: 12,517
Поблагодарили 22,035 раз(а) в 8,634 сообщениях
Несогласия: 1,146
Не согласились 1,848 раз(а) в 1,270 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 10598
Skolzkiy, было
Санчо-Панчо вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Санчо-Панчо за это полезное сообщение:
Skolzkiy (22.04.2010)

Старый 22.04.2010, 08:34   #645
Лёгкий вес

RUV: 2,522
Вы сказали Спасибо: 177
Поблагодарили 504 раз(а) в 50 сообщениях
Несогласия: 20
Не согласились 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Самое последнее от Баса Буна после ответа Финкельштейна.

More lies from Mr. Flamboyant the nail Vadim to save sinking M-1 ship!

Appy Echteld was also caught on tape, for the people who do not know how this happened, I will explain one more time: Appy E was at that time also manager of Tyrone Spong. Another group in Holland was offering Spong to come fight for their fight team, in a desperate attempt to keep Tyrone Appy went to a sponsor. This sponsor did not really know Appy, but the sponsor told Appy, he would sponsor a car and money! After spend an hour in this men's office (sponsor) and Appy smoked a lot of weed. M-1 Appy started talking to this guy (the sponsor) if he did not know somebody who for for money could vanish a certain person! This person (who M-1 Appy want to have vanished) was the person who was talking to Tyrone to recruit him for his own fighting team. What Appy did not know is that he talked to a well known friend of the person who Appy tried to Vanish. This person could not believe his ears, so when Appy left he called this person (by coincidence the sponsor guy knew the mentioned person who Appy wanted to have vanished very well). Later this person (who Appy wanted to have vanished) came to my store with another guy and told me what happened. I think I saved Appies live that day, by telling them not to hurt him, but get a tape recordings and inviting Appy again to the same guy (the sponsor). I told them, promise Appy more money and a bigger Car for Tyrone and make sure you got some weed, I am sure he will repeat himself regarding the things in his last conversation. The guy agreed, but he only agreed, if he (the sponsor) was never mentioned and not be called as a witness!
When Appy came to his second meeting he really got from his chair and started spitting fire and make threads to many famous Dutch people from the fighting industry, not knowing everything was recorded (something like happened now with Vadim and the russian reporter) on the tape you could hear Appy threatening with Russians to wipe out the whole European fighting Network of Simon Rutz including threats and comments about many other prominent people in the fight industry.
This resulted in Appy hiding for his life as the person who had the tape went to everybody in Holland were Appy made threads to. Mix fight a famous forum in Holland were Boon sometimes post, was threatening to remove the whole story from the forum. But later when somebody approached mixfight with the discussed famous tape, they members of mixfight) heard that everything what I claimed was true, the topic on mix fight then reopened.
There were official complains about these dead threats with Russians, but the police told them (the people who went to police with these threads and tape) they needed the witness, they needed they guy (the sponsor who they promised would not get involved) on the tape who did the " interview" and that was a problem, as they promised him, he would not get involved. The second lucky thing Appy had with this "incident" is that his sister or another family member has a very high function with the police. However true mixfight and some comments about famous people in the fight industry who were all mentioned by Appy on the tape, Appy went in to hiding as he did not really said the "nicest" things about some BIG people in the Dutch fight industry! But about the threats with the Russians an official police rapport was made, but like I said before the police wanted to have the person with name to come forward who did the 'interview"! I am sure if we go on the achieves of this forums there are people who can confirm hearing everything what was said on these tapes, including people who work at mixfight.
All this was reported by ************ and Mr. Flamboyant the nail Vadim knew exactley what his M-1 partner Appy did!

Later Joopie (jesselaar Anthony) called me and some other "friends" of Appy and said: Appy never did mean what he said, he was stoned , Appy blablabla, but some people took it very seriously!
About the Seattle promoter threats, I have this story from witnesses who were there when this happened, they told me the story in Japan as they know I have some old history with the Mr. Flamboyant the nail Vadim and Appy hire for kill Echteld!
Mr. Flamboyant should ask for a copy of the tape (maybe somebody could post this here, would be awesome!) and then ask himself again if his partner Appy E did not threatens to blow away certain people with Russians in Holland under the banner of M-1. Mr. Flamboyant was ducking me for years as he knows he still owes GG a huge amount of money on the Fedor management, only when the story came out on the Russian forums that M-1 guy Appy Echteld made threats to kill people with russians, Mr. Flamboyant the nail Vadim started to response to me with some ridicules accusations, which make no sense at all!

My campaign against Mr. Flamboyant Vadim has not been going on for years and its not a campani but the truth, we both had an agreement to not discuss our differences over the internet anymore. However recently Mr.Flamboyant Vadim broke that promise, which resulted in my response and like then were M-1 partner Appy was caught on tape also now an audio file can be heard to prove what a lying bunch they are at M-1!
Its no wonder that Mr. Flamboyant fears the accusations regarding involvement with crime and certain groups, he knows exactly why Pride went under. Yakuza scandals all over the news on TV, internet and newspapers, after the lawsuit against pride this all came in the press. Result Fuji Tv pulled the plug, Pride was dead. I think Mr. Flamboyant Finkelstein is smart enough to understand that history is repeating itself, as again M-1 is caught lying and manipulating and using threads to the press and others involved to keep the truth from coming out. But the backers of M-1 are reading this to and the son of the governor who is their money man, is talking about shutting down this shit whole M-1!
That conversation was not off the record at all between Mr. Flamboyant the nail Vadim and the russian reporter (inappropriate comments about GG fighter Alistair) and more people now because of reading my post on Russian forums start being more careful then blindly believe everything Mr. Flamboyant the Nail Finkelstein says, so the reporter tapes the conversation to prove whatever Mr. Flamboyant the nail Finkelstein was doing, was caught on tape and could be used later as prove that the words spoken from Mr. Flamboyant the nail Finkelstein were said by him (what a good vision from this men, I can see my post of the truth have effect)! More disgusting is the Mr. Flamboyant the nail Vadim called Barnet (a caught steroid user) as possible next opponent for Fedor!
Finally he talks about the Athletic commission, but in a statement on a Dutch forum , M-1 was asking that they also wanted a doctor who they appointed and when they want to do testing. This is not standard at all by the athletic commission and all this to discredit GG fighter Overeem, who never has been caught with anything illegal. While publicly saying that they would like to have Barnet as an opponent, who officially thru the same athletic commission they mention was caught two or three times?
Alistair Overeem fought 8 times last year, 6 times in two months and he was injured for 6 months, that is quit an achievement. No other fighter in history holds belts in MMA and got a third place in K-1 and has been fighting so much like Alistair did in the last year! That is quit some achievement, he is very busy and in K-1 he fought the strongest this year and performed really well! The fights were televised in 151 countries including Russia. M-1 has tried to use the steroid card to duck Alistair, but now when Alistair comes to the USA to fight and will get tested, the new excuse is that he still needs to prove himself and that Mr.Flamboyant the nail Vadim would rather see caught steroid user Barnett as an opponent!
I do not call Mr.Flamboyant the nail Vadim crazy, but he is drinking to much lately and apparently he does not really remember what kind of things he says to the press. The M-1 ship is sinking and mr Flamboyant the nail Vadim knows it!

Love and Peace
stripthesoul вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо stripthesoul за это полезное сообщение:
KRIGSSVIN (22.04.2010), Lеvsha (22.04.2010), maybeyou (22.04.2010), NIKODIM (22.04.2010), pasha_slayer (22.04.2010)
Старый 22.04.2010, 11:04   #646
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 99,134
Вы сказали Спасибо: 8,309
Поблагодарили 7,452 раз(а) в 1,510 сообщениях
Несогласия: 60
Не согласились 296 раз(а) в 118 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 6999
Чет мне кажется - здесь не выложат. Андрею на спортс.ру надо бы подкинуть
aaa вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.04.2010, 11:17   #647
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 49,313
Вы сказали Спасибо: 10,949
Поблагодарили 14,098 раз(а) в 4,652 сообщениях
Несогласия: 19
Не согласились 429 раз(а) в 254 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 8209
Уже выкладывали , это вторая часть письма.
Народ ,уже посмеялся над этими байками Буна

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
motor вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.04.2010, 12:25   #648
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 11,352
Вы сказали Спасибо: 16,317
Поблагодарили 2,832 раз(а) в 1,151 сообщениях
Несогласия: 169
Не согласились 362 раз(а) в 152 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 4512
Цитата:
Уже выкладывали , это вторая часть письма.
Народ ,уже посмеялся над этими байками Буна
И восхитился честнейшим ответом Вадика.
Gazza вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием

Старый 22.04.2010, 13:32   #649
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 1,908
Вы сказали Спасибо: 1,228
Поблагодарили 2,916 раз(а) в 732 сообщениях
Не согласились 123 раз(а) в 57 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 868
Цитата:
Этот Финкель трусливый натворит дел своими такими заявлениями, что "можно и без допинг-теста".
Настоящий еврей. Делает всё, лишь бы он был не при делах. Всех подставляет, отнекивается от своих же слов.

Вот эта аватарка ему очень подходит:

..."огрызнулся и бежать"...

умнО...
Старый 22.04.2010, 14:00   #650
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 12,248
Вы сказали Спасибо: 1,700
Поблагодарили 2,641 раз(а) в 1,125 сообщениях
Несогласия: 7
Не согласились 90 раз(а) в 68 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 3585
Как это переводится.

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
pasha_slayer вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Ответ