Вернуться   MMARedForum > MMARF > Октагон

Октагон Обсуждение всех тем связанных с ММА

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 11.07.2005, 12:03   #1
Средний вес

RUV: 14,421
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 38 раз(а) в 16 сообщениях
Несогласия: 0
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
new fedor interview

Pride Fighting Championships: How do you feel since you had the signing ceremony on June 27th?
Fedor Emelianenko : I don't feel anything special. I will just do my best from now to prepare for my fight with Mirko.

Pride: Did you speak to Mirko?
Emelianenko: There wasn't much time so we didn't speak much. I think we have a good relationship. We were laughing with our eyes. (laughing)
Pride: 2 years has passed since your first opportunity to fight each other. Who do you think has benefited the most during these 2 years?
Emelianenko: The last 2 years for me have been tough. I've been injured and the recovery was prolonged. Both Mirko and I have grown in these 2 years and I think we have both become stronger. I feel that I've become stronger from doing a lot of different training and I think Mirko is the same.
Pride: Conversely, what has been good about this 2 year delay?

Emelianenko: The fight will be more exciting.
Pride: You went to Holland many times. Was that because you will fight Mirko?
Emelianenko: Yes. I'm always thinking about Mirko. I'm going to Holland again soon.
Pride: Is Mirko's scariest weapon his left high kick?
Emelianenko: If I had to say one that is the scariest, it would be his left high kick because he's beaten most of his opponents with it.
Pride: Magomedov lost to him recently by middle kick because he was so cautious about the high kick.
Emelianenko: Everyone knows that Mirko has a good left high kick, and he used that to his advantage. I think he used his best weapon well.
Pride: Are you confident that he won't be able to use it against you?
Emelianenko: I've been thinking of many ways to defend against his left high kick.
Pride: Do you think that Mirko is more dangerous than anyone else you've fought before?
Emelianenko: Mirko is very different than everyone else I've fought. I don't think he's dangerous, though.
Pride: For example, although their styles are completely different, do you think Mirko or Nogueira is more dangerous?
Emelianenko: I've fought Nogueira 3 times and he's a tough opponent. You always have to be extremely careful with him. I've never fought Mirko so I don't know.
Pride: Your brother, Alexander, lost to Mirko. Do you want to get revenge for that?

Emelianenko: He told me what he learned there but I cannot say it here.
Pride: Will this fight with Mirko have an important meaning in your life?
Emelianenko: Of course, I think this will be a big point in my life.
Pride: You've said that you would train in the mountains for your fight with Mirko. What kind of benefit does that have?
Emelianenko: It's not much different than regular training. I train outdoors and if the weather's bad, I go to the gym and weight train.
Pride: Kharitonov said that he trains naked in the snow. Do you do that kind of thing?
Emelianenko: You probably won't believe it but I swim in the summer and in winter. There's a spring near my home. Even in the summer, the water temperature is about 0 ℃ . I go swimming a lot. It's really healthy. (laughing)

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
Mendo вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Ответ