Вернуться   MMARedForum > MMARF > Октагон

Октагон Обсуждение всех тем связанных с ММА

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 31.08.2005, 02:36   #1
Лёгкий вес

RUV: 574
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Несогласия: 0
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
whats going to happen ...?

so can anyone say whats in the future for igor , me personally i think he still has alot of fight in him but unfortunatlly he seems to be not doing so well at the moment . I dont know what it could be ... i cant beleive he lost against nakamura it looked like he was trying something different but was UNSUCCESSFUL..that and for the second time was eliminated from the GP.. in his last fight i think he messed up by going to the ground clearly nakamura didnt want to stand and igor didnt get up and press the fight to a standing battle only in the last few seconds of the fight was clearly obvious he wanted to stand but it was to late nakamura just held him time ran out and it was over..... is it over for igor .? does pride think its over for igor do the fans specifically japanese fans do they want to see him fight still i sure hope so . god i hope there's a future for igor in pride they just cant count him out. what does he have to do other than train harder and win .
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
sabotage chopsticks вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 31.08.2005, 04:47   #2
Лёгкий вес

RUV: 643
Рейтинг мнений:
If Igor wants to continue fighting then he needs to realize that he's a standup fighter. Sure, improve your ground game, but only as insurance in case you can't keep the fight standing.

Against Nakamura Igor unbelievably seemed to think that his best chance was too fight him on the ground. I was shaking my head to see Igor, after having stopped all of Nakamura's takedown attempts, follow Nakamura to the ground. Igor obviously hadn't seen Nakamura vs Randleman because if he had he would have known that he has great reversals and as such would get top position.

I thought Igor would have realized his mistake as the fight unfolded because each time he went to the ground with Nakamura he would get reversed.

Anyway, I was very disappointed with that fight.
muhr вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 31.08.2005, 12:15   #3
Средний вес

RUV: 6,687
Поблагодарили 38 раз(а) в 16 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Same as with Yvel, he also can better stay, then go to the ground.

However: Igor will come back, i am sure. He didnt get punished last 2 years, it were just stupid losses.

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
Mendo вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 31.08.2005, 21:44   #4
Средний вес

RUV: 3,891
Рейтинг мнений:
nakamura is a good fighter but boring as hell...igor hade to punisch him standing...but he will be back.. trust him!