Вернуться   MMARedForum > MMARF > Октагон

Октагон Обсуждение всех тем связанных с ММА

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 29.09.2005, 16:12   #11
Средний вес

RUV: 6,354
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 38 раз(а) в 16 сообщениях
Несогласия: 0
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
City of god is the best film i saw for the last 5 years!

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
Mendo вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.09.2005, 18:28   #12
Лёгкий вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

RUV: 1,630
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Wow, alot of Metalheads in here, and rap fans
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
I listen to a ton of music too. I don't think a minute goes by when I'm not listening to something. I'm a movie fan myself, horror mostly, but I love the old 70's movies.

Favorite Bands:

1. Radiohead
2. Social Distortion
3. O.A.R.
4. Tool / A Perfect Circle
5. Anything else Indie Rock, Punkrock, Rockabilly etc.

Favorite Movies:

1. Donnie Darko
2. The Good, The Bad and the Ugly (or basically any Sergio Leone film)
3. Ravenous
4. Aguirre, The Wrath of God
5. Cemetery Man (aka Dellamorte Dellamore) / Serpico (it's a tie between those two)

Actually there is a ton of movies that I really, really like. But it'd be a big list, so I'll leave it at that.
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
wawacore вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.09.2005, 18:35   #13
Средний вес

RUV: 2,862
Вы сказали Спасибо: 105
Поблагодарили 64 раз(а) в 22 сообщениях
Несогласия: 13
Не согласились 1 раз в 1 сообщении
Рейтинг мнений: 85
Цитата:
1. Donnie Darko
2. The Good, The Bad and the Ugly (or basically any Sergio Leone film)
3. Ravenous
4. Aguirre, The Wrath of God
5. Cemetery Man (aka Dellamorte Dellamore) / Serpico (it's a tie between those two)

Haven't seen any of these...
Старый 29.09.2005, 18:37   #14
Лёгкий вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

Рейтинг мнений:
Цитата:
Haven't seen any of these...
It's good stuff man. I forgot to mention Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn
Старый 29.09.2005, 18:50   #15
Лёгкий вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

Рейтинг мнений:
If you don't know what they are about, here's some descriptions. Just in case you don't know what they are about...

DONNIE DARKO - A 16-year-old boy named Donnie Darko's life is saved by an imaginary, 6 foot tall demonic looking bunny, who tells him that the world is going to end by the end of the month. Donnie soon discovers that his life was not supposed to be saved, and this event has separated the Universe into two new ones, the Primary Universe and the Tangent Universe. The Tangent Universe is becoming unstable, and will soon collapse and be destroyed, taking both universes with it. Donnie, the only one with this knowledge, must find a way to go back in time and stop his life from being saved, even if it means killing himself.

THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY - The Good is Blondie, a wandering gunman with a strong personal sense of honor. The Bad is Angel Eyes, a sadistic hitman who always hits his mark. The Ugly is Tuco, a Mexican bandit who's always only looking out for himself. Against the backdrop of the American Civil War, they search for a fortune in gold buried in a graveyard in the New Mexico deserts of Western America. Each knows only a portion of the gold's exact location, so for the moment they're dependent on each other. However, none are particularly inclined to share...

RAVENOUS - Captain John Boyd receives a promotion after defeating the enemy command in a battle of the Mexican-American War, but because the general realizes it was an act of cowardice that got him there, he is given a backhanded promotion to Fort Spencer, where he is third in command. The others at the fort are two Indians, George and his sister, Martha, who came with the place, Chaplain Toffler, Reich, the soldier; Cleaves, a drugged-up cook; and Knox, who is frequently drunk. When a Scottish stranger named Colquhoun appears and recovers from frostbite almost instantly after being bathed, he tells a story about his party leader, Ives, eating members of the party to survive. As part of their duty, they must go up to the cave where this occurred to see if any have survived. Only Martha, Knox, and Cleaves stay behind. George warns that since Colquhoun admits to eating human flesh, he must be a Windigo, a ravenous cannibalistic creature.

AGUIRRE, THE WRATH OF GOD - A few decades after the destruction of the Inca empire, a Spanish expedition leaves the mountains of Peru and goes down the Amazon river in search of gold and wealth. Soon, they come across great difficulties and Don Lope de Aguirre, a ruthless man who cares only about riches, becomes their leader. But will his quest lead them to "the golden city", or to certain destruction?

CEMETERY MAN - This movie is based on a novel of Tiziano Sclavi, and it always reflects the "sclavian philosophy" diffused by the most succesful comics in Italy: Dylan Dog, the detective of the nightmare. There is the duality between love and dead (in Italian "dellamore" means "of love" and "dellamorte" means "of death"), a duality that Dellamorte feels in a really hard way. He is the guardian of the cemetery of Buffalora, a little town in the north of Italy, in which, we don't know why, corpses rise from tombs and Dellamorte has to destroy them. Dellamorte seems not to ask to himself why this happen, he shoots and loves. But at the end he wants to leave Buffalora...

SERPICO - The true story of Frank Serpico, a member of the police force in America's violent streets of New York city. Serpico is a cop in the early 1970s. Unlike all his colleagues, he refuses a share of the money that the cops routinely extort from local criminals. Nobody wants to work with Serpico, and he's in constant danger of being placed in life threatening positions by his "partners". Nothing seems to get done even when he goes to the highest of authorities. Despite the dangers he finds himself in, he still refuses to 'go with the flow', in the hope that one day, the truth will be known.

EVIL DEAD 2: DEAD BY DAWN - A young man named Ash takes his girlfriend Linda to a secluded cabin, and plays back a professor's tape recorded recitation of passages from the Book of the Dead. The spell calls up an evil force from the woods which turns Linda into a monstrous Deadite, and threatens to do the same to Ash. When the professor's daughter and her entourage show up at the cabin, the night turns into a non-stop, grotesquely comic battle with chainsaw and shotgun on one side and hords of demons. But the forces of evil that dwell in the darkness vows that they will be - Dead by Dawn.
Старый 29.09.2005, 19:00   #16
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 6,935
Поблагодарили 23 раз(а) в 12 сообщениях
Не согласились 1 раз в 1 сообщении
Рейтинг мнений: 10
My top 5:

5-Daun Haus
4-RoboCop
3-Dogma
2-Evil Dead
Цитата:
THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY
Best movie ever. Enrico Morricone is God!

Jerking off is the best exercise you can get. There is pleasure and there is workout
-Charles Bennett
Kоля вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.09.2005, 01:57   #17
Лёгкий вес

RUV: 2,102
Рейтинг мнений:
hay guys

here goes

music wise, im really into rockabilly music and anything 50s really, but hardcore rockabilly is my thing, also love alot of the bluegrass and folk stuff too, rock n roll is also cool.

also like psycobilly, punk, real heavey metal, thrash, some nu metal not alot thoe, i fucking hate emo and all those gimp kids who listen to it.

also love classical music as well and drum and bass and hard house, infact i love lots of music, i consider myself pretty lucky that i can enjoy a wide range of music.

im really getting into bob dylan and jhonny cash at the moment as well.

films, fuck me where can i start

i also love westerns , good the bad and the ugly rocks as does fist full of dollers (the music is really cool in these films too)

teh big labowski , pulp fictions lock stock, shawshankredemption coolhand luke, forrest gump........the list goes on.

is my msn msger if anybody ever want to chat btw
Rob вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.09.2005, 06:36   #18
Лёгкий вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

Рейтинг мнений:
There he is! What's up Rob?

Your a rockabilly fan then eh? Good stuff! Which bands do you like? I'm a Tiger Army fan myself, especially the Ghost Tigers Rise album. I've been listening to alot of punk lately too. Some of the bands I've been listening to have been:

1. The Cure (Sort of punk, more gothic than anything, but you'd already know that!)
2. Social Distortion
3. Rancid (...And Out Come the Wolves!)
4. Rudimentary Peni
5. Flogging Molly
6. Dropkick Murphys
7. The Jesus and Mary Chain
8. Stiff Little Fingers
9. The Exploited
10.The Vandals (The original vandals! With Stevo the Clown. Love the songs Anarchy Burger and The Legend of Pat Brown)

and a bunch of others. What kind of 50's Rob? Just anything, or a specific genre, like "doo-wop" or something, Dion and the Belmonts and those bands.
Ответ