Вернуться   MMARedForum > MMARF > Октагон

Октагон Обсуждение всех тем связанных с ММА

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 16.10.2004, 16:48   #21
Гость

RUV: 0 [Текущий]
Рейтинг мнений:
This is written by a guy from sherdog:

I just finished watching the fight,nice return for Igor .Here's the whole fight (it was that short),Fuji went for the takedown and Igor sprawled and laid in some good knee's to the head.Fuji eventually got up but Igor took him back to the ground with a double leg takedown,Igor used some very good Gn'P using hard body punches and some really good punches to the face...they referee stood them back up and Fuji got a red card (I'm guessing for stalling because he just laid there and took a beating barely defending the punches).Fuji connected with a leg kick,Igor got in a hook that hurt Fuji and a High Kick to the neck that rocked Fuji then he got in one more punc that send Fuji to the mat finishing with two soccer kick's.Good fight,it was scary watching Igor so skinny ,it's like nobody has fed him since PRIDE 27 :/.

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Hell of a fight, cant waith till is see the fight. Good warm up fight for igor.

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Старый 17.10.2004, 16:31   #22
Средний вес

RUV: 6,610
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 38 раз(а) в 16 сообщениях
Несогласия: 0
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:

If you are fast he is still available, this are the last 30 seconds of the fight. HAevy ko. I must see the whole fight goddamnit

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
Mendo вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.10.2004, 18:38   #23
Лёгкий вес

RUV: 666
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Hahaha great!
Hmm...was that soccerkick allowed??
The Guardian вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.10.2004, 00:17   #24
Лёгкий вес

RUV: 500
Рейтинг мнений:
Just saw it, my thoughts...

He didn't throw many standing combos. He did hit Fuji with the classic overhand right, mid leftkick that he used on Varlens. When Fuji stumbled, Igor ran across the ring in beserker mode and connected with a hard right in the corner that droped Fuji and then finished him off with soccer kicks.

He also used guard punches that looked very close to what Fedor does. I was skeptical when I heard this, because Igor has always thrown his own great punches from the guard. But, at one point he did resemble Fedor. He put his head down and threw semi lunging hits from the shoulders, about 4 punches in a row that all hit Fuji.

Another thing that struck out to me was how physically strong Vov was. He basically manhandled Fuji throughout the entire fight, and at one point when Fuji sprawled Igor really showed how powerful he was. He had Fuji in a guillotine type of hold while Fuji was on one foot and knee. Vov yanked him straight back, right out of the corner a good 3 feet. Takes a strong man to do that.

On the negative side, he did look a little winded at times. I could hear him breathing hard. But, he never gassed. There's a difference, and I've seen Igor get winded before. He always goes through it to meet his second wind.

Excellent to see him fight so well.
ura-nage вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.10.2004, 12:01   #25
Гость

Рейтинг мнений:
Nice report. I have the whole fight this evening at this page.
Старый 20.10.2004, 02:40   #26
Гость

Рейтинг мнений:
GREAT!!! Thanks for the photos Mendo.

Igor looks pretty slick from the photos...love the red t-shirt photo. Got that one saved
Goo Igor....bring on Wandy! :P
Старый 25.10.2004, 01:05   #27
Лёгкий вес

RUV: 1,636
Рейтинг мнений:
Цитата:
yep

nice ko by igor in the 1st round
Nice to see you again Rob.

Igor looked like he was in really good shape looking at those pictures. He doesn't even have a belly of love handles anymore.
wawacore вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25.10.2004, 01:07   #28
Лёгкий вес

RUV: 1,636
Рейтинг мнений:
by the way that other account hosting the video is suspended. anyone know anyplace else I can get it? I've been looking everywhere for it.
wawacore вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.10.2004, 16:17   #29
Лёгкий вес

Адрес: Currently studying in Sweden/Drinking coffee at Igor's shop
RUV: 536
Рейтинг мнений:
Hi to everyone! Im obviously new to this forum but have been active in ma since the age of 7. Now Im 20 and have developed into a 3D mma-fighter. I just love it and havent lost a fight yet. Reason why Im telling all this is that I want to pay tribute to Igor Vovchanchyn whos evil ways of placid yet brutal beating had come to inspire me in my transition to mma. My heart was aching as my mentor went on a downward spiral and got KOed by Mirko (former fellow countryman of mine).

I hope hes back now so I can enjoy thinking of his power when Im punching my sparr-partners whith that overhand right!
Старый 28.10.2004, 13:28   #30
Гость

Рейтинг мнений:
Welcome Slava, cool to see another Igor fan up here, you arefrom white russia. A lot of great fighters come from White Russia. Do you know Dimitri Shakuta?

My heart also stopped because of that ko by mirco. If that high kick didnt connect, the fight would be complete different, but that kick made it very awful....

The rumour is that he will fight at the mwgp. That would be very cool, and then he can show the whole world that he still is the most dangerous man in the world
Ответ