Вернуться   MMARedForum > MMARF > Октагон

Октагон Обсуждение всех тем связанных с ММА

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 05.12.2004, 19:59   #1
Лёгкий вес

RUV: 642
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Несогласия: 0
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
A couple more Igor questions

1) In the Smashing Machine DVD, It appears that Igor is wearing a Lions Den t-shirt in the pre fight conference, is there a story behind this?

2) Igor appears to have 3 scars on his forearm, is there any signifigance to these? They seem pretty uniform so I doubt they were the result of an accident.

BTW - It sucks that Igor isn't fighting on NYE.

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Kostoglotov вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.12.2004, 20:39   #2
Гость

RUV: 0 [Текущий]
Рейтинг мнений:
Its a shame that they dont let him fight there!
Старый 05.12.2004, 21:04   #3
Гость

Рейтинг мнений:
1) He was never wearing a lions den shirt in the pre-fight press conference, where did you see that? Perhaps you are talking about the blue shirt he was wearing when he took the picture with mark coleman and mark kerr... But then again, that did not even look like a lions den shirt. The shirt he was wearing was blue, and the logo didnt look anything like the lions den logo other than the fact that it was circular. The lions den logo is usually black and white, with white letters saying "Top of the food chain" and then the location of the academy, it also has a lion. I personally do not know what made you think it was lions den shirt, no offense...

2) What can you say, the man has been fighting for many many many years, I think it would be logical to assume he not only had scars on his forearm, but all over his body. Im sure those scars were caused by fighting.
Старый 06.12.2004, 00:19   #4
Лёгкий вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

Рейтинг мнений:
1) Watch the video again. Its after the scene after the photo ith Kerr and Coleman. He's wearing a Black shirt with white lettering (and talking to his trainer). Its possible that its not a Lions Den shirt, as the only word I can make out (as far as I can tell)is Shamrock - it looks like "Ken Shamrocks - Lions Den" tee shirt I've seen before.

2) Like I said before the scars are pretty uniform in spacing and length. Its very possible that they could have been caused in a fight.
Старый 06.12.2004, 00:45   #5
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 11,177
Поблагодарили 43 раз(а) в 26 сообщениях
Не согласились 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
I just watched it, and I must agree with VasPutin, it doesn't seem to be a Lion's Den T-shirt.

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Hazard вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.12.2004, 01:27   #6
Лёгкий вес

RUV: 2,105
Рейтинг мнений:
igor did break his arm in a torny in ukrain or russia, he said in onw of his interviews, maybe the scares are from that??
Rob вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.12.2004, 05:40   #7
Гость

Рейтинг мнений:
LOL, you must give me some of that hash you are smoking my friend, there is absolutely NO scene where Igor is wearing a white teeshirt and talking to his trainer. The scene after the picture just shows the officials reading the rules to the fighters in a room, Igor isnt even in that room , only yevgenia and his trainer. Thats the part where she stands up and asks if it is illegal to kick in the head at a downed opponent, they never show Igor there. The only person who infact is talking to his trainer and perhaps wearing a LD shirt is ken shamrock himself, whom they show for a brief second whilst the officials read the rules.

Where did you get the video (smashing machine) you are watching? Perhaps it is a modified/different version. Did you download it or did you buy the dvd?
Старый 06.12.2004, 05:43   #8
Гость

Рейтинг мнений:
Ah I see I forgot to read the "smashing machine dvd" in your initial post. My only assumption is that the dvd version is different than the on the internet, perhaps it was a "special feature" which included "extra footage". Which also explains how you could so accurately depict the number of scars on Igors forearm.

Can you post a picture of the very scene showing igor wearing the shirt ?
Старый 06.12.2004, 08:19   #9
Лёгкий вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

Рейтинг мнений:
Watch the DVD again - He was wearing a Black Tee shirt (long sleeve) or possibly a hooded sweatshirt.

He and his trainer are looking at the rules and its prior to his manager speaking. Its after "#3 No Headbutting" then something in Japanese and right before the woman speaks in english about "In this position..."

I'm not having any luck capturing the image - lack of 'puter knowledge to do it on my part most likely. I bookmarked it at Chaper 4 19:55. You can clearly see "Shamrock"

The DVD version is the one that contains the "Fight Day" with Renzo Gracie.

As for the scars - Its on his right forearm just below the elbow. The scars are easily viewable on the PrideFC DVD's.
Старый 06.12.2004, 11:01   #10
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 11,177
Поблагодарили 43 раз(а) в 26 сообщениях
Не согласились 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
On my copy of this docu at 19:41 during the rules meeting, when the "no headbutt" rule is declared the camera shows Shamrock himsalef who is infact wearing a Lions Den T-shirt....
Hazard вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Ответ