Вернуться   MMARedForum > MMARF > Октагон

Октагон Обсуждение всех тем связанных с ММА

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 27.04.2005, 01:16   #291
Средний вес

RUV: 2,667
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении
Несогласия: 0
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Цитата:
Сообщение от Kоля
Цитата:
Рампаге не ел 3 дня перед дракоу, постился.
Правда что ли?

Можеш ссылку дат, потомучто както не веритса , что Рэмп стал таким долбоебом.................мудак, нашел бога блин
Eto bil na
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

najdy priamyjy ssilky kiny.
1714 465 67 94 - Telefon Quinton Jackson, sam sprosi

Цитата:
Quinton Jackson â?“ Chasing Redemption of a Different Sort - 3/31/2005

Quinton Jackson had lost his edge.

In a sport where hours and hours of training produce instinctual reactions to any number of fight ending scenarios, the Memphis-born Jackson was hesitating just a bit in training â?“ thinking too much of the consequences of his actions. Itâ?™s the type of indecision that can be the difference between a stirring victory and a brutal defeat.

Jackson had been on both sides of that win/loss equation in his almost six years in mixed martial arts, scoring wins over some of the hallowed names in the sport (Chuck Liddell, Murilo Bustamante, Kevin Randleman), as well as suffering losses to Kazushi Sakuraba and Daijiro Matsui. But the one loss that stuck in his throat was in the rematch to his longtime nemesis Wanderlei Silva.

Silva and Jackson battled it out the first time in the finals of the Pride Grand Prix in November of 2003. Fatigued by a hard-fought battle with Liddell earlier that evening while Silva got the perceived easier match of the semifinal draw against Hidehiko Yoshida, by the time the two rivals got together to determine a tournament champion, Silva was the fresher of the two and scored a TKO victory at the 6:28 mark of the first round.

After two return victories, Jackson would get his chance to redeem himself against Silva on October 31, 2004, and entering the bout �Rampage� felt like he was ready for the world, having just been born again as a Christian and going through one of his better training camps.

Then came fight night, and after a strong first round, everything caved in in the second, with Jackson on the receiving end of a brutal knockout â?“ the type that can do one of three things â?“ it can end a career, alter it irrevocably, or, in the best case scenario, make a fighter work harder.

Jackson stood in limbo between options two and three. Oh, he was going to fight again, as this was his way of paying the bills and taking care of his son D�Angelo, but was he going to be the same �Rampage� once the bell rang?

He didnâ?™t know.

�After I fought Wanderlei, my first time getting knocked out, you have little doubts in your head,� Jackson told InsideFighting. �I thought the Wanderlei fight was one of my best fights until the end. I was feeling real good and I made a mistake. I fasted three days before that fight and it cost me some energy, but I was thinking �this is my first fight being born again.� But I felt good, I trained real hard for that fight, I learned some techniques, and I was standing up with him, trying to get him out of there, and I felt real good. I was more focused.�

But the fast, which came while Jackson was still in the process of coming to grips with his life-altering conversion, couldn�t have come at a worse time, as he found out the hard way when the bell rang against Silva for round two, and he didn�t have enough in the tank to keep the �Axe Murderer� off him.

�When you�re born again, it�s like the most confused thing you could ever do,� admits Jackson. �It�s the most confusing thing that can ever happen to you. After you�re born again you know that Jesus really exists, but then you have even more questions and you get really confused. It was my first time fighting born again, and I didn�t want to have any evil ties. The devil tries to come at you hard when you try to do right and he was after me, real, real bad. I just wanted to be as close to Jesus as I could. I happened to be reading some stuff on the Internet and I started reading about holidays and how fasting brings you closer to God, and I was like �that would be cool for me.� And I just did it at the wrong time. I shouldn�t have done it that close to my fight. I should have done it after my fight or at some other time, but I was just so confused.�

Needless to say, Jacksonâ?™s longtime trainer Colin Oyama wasnâ?™t too pleased about this turn of events.

�I told him when I got to Japan, when I was almost done with my fast, and he was really upset with me,� said Jackson. �After my fight he didn�t really talk to me for a long time.�

Oyama and Jackson eventually got back together, but for Jackson, there was still something missing.

�After I got knocked out I got a little gun-shy with my punches,� he said.

Jackson said it was during sparring for his February fight against Murilo �Ninja� Rua that he first noticed that he wasn�t committing to combat like he usually did, and it was noticeable in the fight against the Brazilian, where Jackson eeked out a split decision victory.
But now faced with the prospect of being relegated from the upper echelon of the division if he didnâ?™t regain his lost zest for the game, Jackson has taken matters into his own hands â?“ the hard way.

�After my Ninja fight I paid some people to come spar with me because all my teammates are wrestlers and jiu-jitsu guys or smaller guys, and they don�t want to spar with me,� said Jackson. �So when you�ve got people who you don�t know in there sparring with you, if you don�t punch them they�re going to punch you and knock you out. So it was either I get over my shyness or I�d probably get knocked out again. That�s the easiest way to get over my shyness - to just go out there and do it.�

And the timing couldn�t be better for the fistic resurrection of �Rampage�, as he is one of 16 fighters competing in the first round of the April 23 Total Elimination 2005 tournament, a card that features an international who�s who of mixed martial artists. Jackson, free of the mental restraints that haunted him after the rematch with Silva, is a different fighter from the one who fought in the first middleweight Grand Prix.

�That was my first time fighting in a tournament,� said Jackson. �Now I�ve got more experience in tournament fighting. It�s a little bit different than fighting one fight a night. Hopefully I can take the experience I learned in the first Grand Prix and use it in the second one.�

Having an ample amount of time to train for the tournament doesnâ?™t hurt either, a luxury he didnâ?™t have for the Ninja fight.

�Oh man, that�s the most important thing, to have enough time to train,� he said. �If you don�t have enough time to train and you�re unprepared, you can go out there and get hurt. I was lucky that Ninja didn�t have that much time to train for our fight either. If he would have been in better shape, he would have most definitely won that fight easily.�

Jackson, always one of the straightest shooters in the fight game, does take the good with the bad though, especially since heâ?™s less than a month away from his opening round match and the only thing he knows about his opponent is that he could be one of 15 names, some with widely divergent styles.

"This time I think I know my opponent," said Jackson, who didn't reveal who he thinks he'll be fighting (Ed. note - after this article went to press it was officially announced by Dream Stage Entertainment that Jackson's first round opponent would be Mauricio "Shogun" Rua). "But last time I thought I knew my opponent and when I got to Japan it changed and I found out I was fighting someone else. It's pretty difficult. You should always know who you 're fighting so you know how to train, and what techniques to look out for. If you're going to fight a kickboxer, or a wrestler, or a jiu-jitsu guy - that's the most important thing."
But that could be the tradeoff between fighting in Japan for Pride as opposed to fighting for the UFC in the States. The money may be better in Japan, but the promotional practices are vastly different in the land of the rising sun. For Jackson, heâ?™ll take that tradeoff.

�I don�t know about other fighters, but when it all boils down, that�s the reason why I�m fighting � the money,� said Jackson. �I don�t want to be going out there and getting my butt kicked if it wasn�t for the money. That�s how I pay my bills. Some people do it because they love the sport or they do it because of honor, I don�t know; I do it to pay my bills. So if I make my money in Japan even if I don�t know who I�m fighting, I�ll deal with that.�

And in Japan, Jackson has become somewhat of a celebrity â?“ not like national icon Bob Sapp â?“ but enough of a star that if a fight fan happens to see him on the street, it could get Beatlemania-like pretty fast, even if he isnâ?™t walking around in the fighter regalia fans see him in when he fights.

�I don�t wear my chain around and I don�t walk around like I�m a big fighter all the time with my fighter shirt on,� said Jackson of his time in Japan. �I try to blend in because everybody and their mama has cameras out there. If one person starts taking pictures then the whole street starts taking pictures. I�ll be there for hours signing autographs and taking pictures. My friends will leave me � they always do � and I�ll be there by myself.�

Well, not anymore. Jackson�s fiancée Yuki is a native of Japan, and she has taken her future husband around to see the sights. And they�re not the sights Jackson was used to seeing before becoming born again, when the partying would last days after his fights. Now, as a doting father, Jackson is back in the US as soon as possible after he fights, and the 26-year-old is content with just being an average Joe in his native country.

�In America, about the same amount of people ask me for autographs or pictures, but American people aren�t really sure I am who I am, they have to come up and ask me,� said Jackson. �Especially since I grew my hair out and sometimes I wear my glasses � I just try to just blend in. I love the fans and everything, but if I can be a regular person like everybody else, I�m very happy.�

" I started reading about holidays and how fasting brings you closer to God, and I was like �that would be cool for me.� And I just did it at the wrong time. I shouldn�t have done it that close to my fight. I should have done it after my fight or at some other time, but I was just so confused.�

Needless to say, Jacksonâ?™s longtime trainer Colin Oyama wasnâ?™t too pleased about this turn of events.

�I told him when I got to Japan, when I was almost done with my fast, and he was really upset with me,� said Jackson. �After my fight he didn�t really talk to me for a long time.�
"

Dlya teh kto ne govorit po angliski,
Jackson za 3 dnya do boya derzhal post i bil ne v lydshei forme izza etogo. Ego Trener, Oyama posle etogo dazhe ne hotel s nim razgovarivat.

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
RussianRocket вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.04.2005, 01:17   #292
Средний вес

RUV: 2,667
Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Цитата:
Сообщение от Боб
Ракета, ты не смотри на цифры. Я вот вешу 105 кг при росте 185см, когда подтягивался последний раз - убей не помню, бицепс и живот от разных людей
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
(вообщем понятно о чем я?). Смотри просто на фото, поверь своим глазам. У Сакурабы нормальный вес где-то 85 кг, так же и у Хендо, а Кондо и еще меньше. Посмотри просто их предыдущие бои и как грится "Добро пожаловать в ММА".

Я тоже - ""Нафиг не могу уже ждат, хочу прям щас финал смотреть "!!!
(вообщем понятно о чем я?). I have no idea what you are talking about either.
RussianRocket вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.04.2005, 01:24   #293
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 6,777
Вы сказали Спасибо: 834
Поблагодарили 1,501 раз(а) в 495 сообщениях
Несогласия: 7
Не согласились 25 раз(а) в 17 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 530
мда...Сакураба как-то так жалко смотится на фоне всех остальных..Ваня забил видать на общее фото
Шогун только что из бани по-моему
..эх...хороша команда!!!! Игорю удачи и победы!!!...но ох как не легко ему будет......
ronin1976 вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.04.2005, 16:10   #294

RUV: 336
Вы сказали Спасибо: 10,621
Поблагодарили 12,901 раз(а) в 3,201 сообщениях
Несогласия: 362
Не согласились 1,065 раз(а) в 461 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 9323
Игорь выглядит каким-то маленьким и нестрашным

Японцев то ближе всех поставили! Типа главные претенденты?
И Ногейра тоже больно самодовольно улыбается! Это неспроста....

Жаль, что Сулоев проиграл...
DeadOk вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.04.2005, 18:26   #295
Супертяжёлый вес

RUV: 39,550
Вы сказали Спасибо: 16,956
Поблагодарили 20,197 раз(а) в 6,677 сообщениях
Несогласия: 557
Не согласились 955 раз(а) в 569 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 5493
Игорь скромненько так в сторонке стоит
. И хрен скажешь, что именно этот человек обладает, самым жутким ударом справа из всех, кто изображен на снимке. Не зря все таки говорят, что внешность обманчива.

А где же Сильва? Какая-то нездоровая херня
Старый 27.04.2005, 18:31   #296
MMAtracker.ru team

RUV: 5,629
Вы сказали Спасибо: 4,126
Поблагодарили 2,299 раз(а) в 1,098 сообщениях
Несогласия: 63
Не согласились 65 раз(а) в 50 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 1245
Сильву наверно рекламные дела неотпускают!
Ol@eg вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.04.2005, 18:34   #297
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 11,138
Поблагодарили 43 раз(а) в 26 сообщениях
Не согласились 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Сильва сразу ломанулся домой в Бразилию, не сказано почему.

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Hazard вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.04.2005, 20:40   #298
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 11,138
Поблагодарили 43 раз(а) в 26 сообщениях
Не согласились 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Давайте по теоретизируем о том как раскинут бойцов во втором раунде...

ИМХО раз - в ГП целых 4 бразильца при том что их не просто 4 а по 2 от конкурирующих комманд, два - осталось 2 японца причем одного из них желательно пропихнуть в полуфинал(зная некоторую националистичность японцев думается что финал без домашних бойцов - провал в рейтингах), 2 остальных бойца не как не обьединены.

Думается в Июне мы увидим:

Сильва - Арона
Шогун - Ногера мл.
Сакураба - Накамура
Игорь - Аллистар

Hazard вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.04.2005, 21:06   #299
Профи
Топик Стартер Автор темы

RUV: 41,232
Вы сказали Спасибо: 3,255
Поблагодарили 9,370 раз(а) в 1,216 сообщениях
Несогласия: 130
Не согласились 23 раз(а) в 18 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 5339
В этом случае в одной стороне сетки сосредоточатся 4 из 5 сильнейших бойцов 8-ки (Сильва, Арона, Шогун и Ног).
Alexei вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.04.2005, 21:07   #300
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 6,948
Поблагодарили 23 раз(а) в 12 сообщениях
Не согласились 1 раз в 1 сообщении
Рейтинг мнений: 10
Цитата:
Думается в Июне мы увидим:

Сильва - Арона
Шогун - Ногера мл.
Сакураба - Накамура
Игорь - Аллистар
Согласен на 100 процентов

Jerking off is the best exercise you can get. There is pleasure and there is workout
-Charles Bennett
Kоля вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Ответ