Вернуться   MMARedForum > MMARF > Октагон

Октагон Обсуждение всех тем связанных с ММА

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 01.07.2005, 16:17   #11
Средний вес

RUV: 889
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Несогласия: 0
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
ok then, rizzo has 1% chance of winning

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Pyy вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.07.2005, 23:32   #12
Средний вес

RUV: 1,041
Рейтинг мнений:
I think maybe 2%
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
Stan вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.07.2005, 12:07   #13
Средний вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

RUV: 6,349
Поблагодарили 38 раз(а) в 16 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
The amazing brazilian audience who bought pay per view saturday night to see live from Saitama Arena (Tokyo) the 2nd round of the Pride Grand Prix could not believe the way Pedro Rizzo lost to Sergei Kharitonov. Considered the no 1 heavyweight MMA striker from Brazil, Marco Rua's pupil wasn't even close to the man who knocked out names like Tank Abbott, Andrey Orlovsky and Josh Barnett in UFC. 'I don´t like to give excuses, Kharitonov fought a great fight and deserved the win, but what makes me upset is knowing that in good condition I could make a much better fight against him. The problem is not the fact that I'm out of the ring for almost 2 years, but the lack of sparring partners. To tell you the truth, I just trained with sparring partners in the week before the event when Peter Aerts and Marco Ruas arrived in Rio to help me', explained Rizzo right after the event on the bus on the way to the hotel.

The following day at breakfast, Rizzo received an invitation to train at Chute Boxe Team in Curitiba. 'Pedro Rizzo is an amazing fighter and also an example of loyalty to his master Ruas, our doors are open to help them whenever they need', said Rudimar Fedrigo to Ruas and Beto Leitao. The invitation ended up in a proposal to exchange atheletes between Ruas Vale-Tudo and Chute Boxe. 'They need to train Wrestling and Pedro needs sparring partnerss so we will start to work together', explained the wrestler Roberto Leitao, already planning a two week trip with Pedro Rizzo to Curitiba.

On the returning flight to Rio de Janeiro, Rizzo was looking much more confident. 'After Curitiba I'll spend at least one month training with Peter in Holland or I will bring him to Brazil. Now, more than ever I'm focused to get into my best shape to fight in the Pride GP and show to japanese fans the real Pedro Rizzo'.

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
Mendo вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.07.2005, 12:13   #14
Средний вес

RUV: 2,661
Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении
Рейтинг мнений:
I think Chute Box will be a good fit for Rizzo.

Цитата:
The amazing brazilian audience who bought pay per view saturday night to see live from Saitama Arena (Tokyo) the 2nd round of the Pride Grand Prix could not believe the way Pedro Rizzo lost to Sergei Kharitonov
Why amazed? The guy has been sitting on his ass for two years. He is a dangerous fighter but it's impossible to come in at 100% after such a long time off. I thought he could knock Kharitonov out, but I wasn't surprized when it didn't happen.
RussianRocket вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.07.2005, 22:02   #15
Средний вес

RUV: 1,041
Рейтинг мнений:
Yeah I agree. 2 years of doing nothing will not only slow you down physically but mentally also. He looked like he didn't even belong in the ring with Sergei. And I know Rizzo is capable of much better than he did. He needs to get in shape and Pride should not have put him in the ring against one of their hungriest lions (Sergei) in his first match after almost 2 years. Bad move by Pride.
Stan вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Ответ