Вернуться   MMARedForum > MMARF > Октагон

Октагон Обсуждение всех тем связанных с ММА

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 08.11.2005, 02:52   #1
Средний вес

RUV: 3,734
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Несогласия: 0
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
andrei arlovski vs...

i think it would be a great step for andrei if he was able to go to pride and fight some good groundfighters to tune up his ground game..we all know he has some gread stand up skills and is agressive..i think he has a great opponent whenn they choose tompson as his first..same style must be a great match..as his second pride match,i would choose ninja to see what he can do on the ground..as a third i would say arona...and finally...maybe even crocop or fedor..andrei could be a great fighter for pride i think..i mean they must get rid off people like giant silva and all the japanese cans...sometimes even ufc has better fighters as pride.. i must say ufc has very decent fighter nowadays.. mutch better than back in the days.....bring it on pitbull!!!!!

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Старый 08.11.2005, 12:46   #2
Средний вес

RUV: 6,388
Поблагодарили 38 раз(а) в 16 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
He would be a dangerous factor in Pride, but i dont think UFC is gonna let him fight in Pride.

Him against Sergei K. to begin with would be a war!

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
Mendo вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.11.2005, 14:47   #3
Средний вес

RUV: 891
Рейтинг мнений:
thompson is nothing similar like andrei plus thompson is terrible fighter. Andrei by KO

Ninja fights at 205 and is a natural 185 fighter. Arlowski is big heavyweight. They wouldnt ever fight, if they would, Arlowski by KO

Arona yet again 205 fighter, wouldnt fight andrei.

Andrei has said many times that he is happy with ufc and will be fighting there for a while, so....

on an interview about one month ago Andrei said himself that he considers himself the 4th best in the world after fedor,mirko and nogueira. I myself also think that Kharitonov and alexander maybe would win him too
Pyy вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.11.2005, 22:25   #4
Средний вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

Рейтинг мнений:
if you think thompson is a terrible fighter why does his record say diffrent? and why is he terrible....and i said they where simular fighters becoz theu both are agressive and go for the ko..maybe you want to fight colossus?
Старый 09.11.2005, 19:31   #5
Средний вес

Рейтинг мнений:
For size of that guy his punches dont have much power. His all-around technique is bad, his punches look very bad with very little technique. He has trained only for like 2 years about. His record is like that because the only tough guy he fought was Alexander. He gets hit much and goes down easily, bad chin.

He just basicly rushes to opponent and uses size, where he is effective only against some unexperiend fighters.

and what that was about "maybe you want to fight colossus?"

well i am not a fighter so I dont want to fight anybody, but I can spot a mediocre fighter easily. I thought everyone thinks James is mediocre at tops
Старый 10.11.2005, 21:56   #6
Средний вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

Рейтинг мнений:
the fact that you say collosus is a bad fighter whith poor techniqe, boders me a bit becoz the winns he had,wherent all top fighters thats right..but those winns where good performances,i saw fife of his matches and jou? maybe the one against alexander wasnt the best but he has potential for being a good fighter and he is at the moment absolutley not a bad fighter.he also has a win against the beast dan severn but what the fuck he must be whased up isnt he..im not looking for a fight but the way you say things borders me..and yes the weightclasses you mentioned i was wrong my bad! wasnt thinking....
Старый 10.11.2005, 23:51   #7
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 11,153
Поблагодарили 43 раз(а) в 26 сообщениях
Не согласились 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
So far the collosus was brutalized by the journeyman Tengiz Tedoradze and KOed in 12 seconds by Aleksander... His most iompressive win to date is a boring decision against Dan Severn. You decide...

Hazard вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.11.2005, 10:26   #8
Средний вес

Рейтинг мнений:
didnt want to upset you cooleo, i must posted abit agressive. I tend to argue on MMA occationally. Well, Bas said on last pride that James fought a bit smarter against that huge judo-guy, so he might still evolve abit as a fighter
Старый 21.11.2005, 21:06   #9
Средний вес

RUV: 1,044
Рейтинг мнений:
At some point last year when there was talk of CroCop coming to the UFC for 1 fight, I remember Dana White saying he didn't think he had anybody who could beat CroCop. I would go further and say he also doesn't have anyone who could beat Fedor, Nogueira, or Kharitanov. I'm still waiting to see Arlovski against good copmpetition. He is fighting only bums since he became the champion.
Stan вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.11.2005, 12:03   #10
Средний вес

RUV: 6,388
Поблагодарили 38 раз(а) в 16 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Arlovski in pride would be very cool!

Mendo вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Ответ