Вернуться   MMARedForum > MMARF > Октагон

Октагон Обсуждение всех тем связанных с ММА

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 28.12.2004, 22:53   #1
Средний вес

RUV: 1,066
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Несогласия: 0
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Coleman would like to fight CroCop

Source:
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

"I need to get in fighting shape and step back in there against who knows? Maybe Cro Cop after Randleman gets done with him. He’s called me out before and I don’t think he couldn’t stop my takedown so I could pose real threat to him.”

What do you guys think? Is Mark Coleman too strong for Mirko?

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Stan вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.12.2004, 10:58   #2
Средний вес

RUV: 6,680
Поблагодарили 38 раз(а) в 16 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
I dont know, if Cro cop keeps it standing, Coleman wouldnt have a change, but if Coleman can take Cro Cop to the ground, it would be a different game. They both excellent in their specialty

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
Mendo вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.12.2004, 11:35   #3
Средний вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

Рейтинг мнений:
Mark Coleman only has a chance if he wins it fast. If the match goes longer, even on the ground, he will probably lose because he tires quickly. He used to get tired very easily in his long matches back in 1997. Now it's 2004 and he's 40 years old, so you know it can only be worse. CroCop will kick his head right off of his shoulders once the referee stands them up late in the match.
Старый 29.12.2004, 14:45   #4
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 11,381
Поблагодарили 43 раз(а) в 26 сообщениях
Не согласились 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
I wouldn't say Cro Cops cardio is all that good... He hasn't looked good in any of his pride fights that went past round one.

Hazard вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.01.2005, 03:20   #5
Средний вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

Рейтинг мнений:
I read on another site that it's very possible that CroCop and Fedor is not likely to happen until the April event so CroCop may be fighting Mark Coleman in february's event, Pride 29 - Fists Of Fire. Supposedly Fedor was promised a vacation for the entire month of january so february is too soon.

But on the other hand CroCop's website:
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
says that president Nakakibara of Pride is saying that it is likely that CroCop will finally get his title shot as early as february of this year.

I don't know what to believe.
Старый 11.01.2005, 13:44   #6
Средний вес

RUV: 1,730
Рейтинг мнений:
After he arrived in Croatia,Mirko said that he will fight Fedor in April,but before that he will definitely fight in February.There is some rumors about Coleman,Hunt and Gardner as his opponents at Pride29.
moloko+ вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.01.2005, 20:54   #7
Средний вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

Рейтинг мнений:
I hope Pride knows what they are doing. They already ruined the the plans for their first match back in 2003 by putting CroCop against Nogueira in the event right before Fedor vs CroCop was supposed to happen. Now they are doing it again and if CroCop loses or gets injured, Pride is going to be responsible for ruining it again.
Старый 14.01.2005, 15:20   #8
Средний вес

Рейтинг мнений:
Pride didn't ruined anything than.Fight between Mirko and Fedor was arranged but Fedor broke his finger,I think,so he couldn't fight.Insted of that fight they put Nog to fight Mirko for interim title.The plan was that the winner fights with the curent champion Fedor to unify the titles.
I know it's risky for Mirko to fight before title fight,but he has the true warrior spirit and he don't want to wait till April to fight again.He never calculates,and I don't see anyone that deserved that title fight more.I hope he will make his dream to become a new Pride HW champ.
Старый 14.01.2005, 22:19   #9
Средний вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

Рейтинг мнений:
I remember Fedor got injured but they should have never put Mirko in another big fight against a big opponent like Nogueira if they were serious about making the title match. I just think from a business sense it was a bad decision. Everyone was excited because both Fedor and CroCop looked to be unstoppable. Many many people were excited to see them fight because they had no losses in Pride. It will look even worse this time if CroCop is supposed to fight Fedor in April for the title and he is coming off a loss to Coleman or Hunt. Instead of a big win over Randleman (the only man to beat him in 2004).
Старый 15.01.2005, 00:25   #10
Средний вес

Рейтинг мнений:
You're right,so let's hope he will win his February match.I'm sure he will.
Ответ