Вернуться   MMARedForum > MMARF > Октагон

Октагон Обсуждение всех тем связанных с ММА

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 04.04.2005, 12:16   #1
Средний вес

RUV: 6,411
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 38 раз(а) в 16 сообщениях
Несогласия: 0
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Rotterdam Rumble. Best line up in Europe ever!

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
Mendo вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.04.2005, 12:48   #2
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 11,179
Поблагодарили 43 раз(а) в 26 сообщениях
Не согласились 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Aprils fools were 3 days ago man.

Hazard вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.04.2005, 13:50   #3
Средний вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

RUV: 6,411
Поблагодарили 38 раз(а) в 16 сообщениях
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
hehe.

I think its unachievable to. I dont believe it to you know. But there were flyers 2 weeks ago and nobody believed it. Yesterday was rings holland in Utrecht and there were now posters of that gAla.

As far as the line up is. Bushido Europe will be presentated at a 2h2h event. We all know that 2h2h is Apy Echteld and MArc de Weerdt. They are also managing the red devil team Russia. That can be the link with Fedor. Gilbert Yvel and Alistair Overeem always fight at 2h2h if they arent injured. Ernesto Hoost also once fought at a 2h2h event.

Marc Coleman and Randleman are from the same team and they do it for the money, so if they get a good amount of money. Marc de Weerdt en Apy Echteld have a link to Bas Boon from GoldenGLory team and he has big connections in Japan. So i think he set up the deal with the 2 hammerhousefighters. What about Cro Cop? I dont believe it to
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
But who knows. And MArc Hunt is also a fighter who doesnt fight only for k1 no more. He fought in Pride and why not somewhere else.

As far as i can wonder what the line up will be, i cant imagine that those great fighters will fight against each other. But i think that they fight less bigger names then those who are on the poster. The photos on the poster doenst say that Ernesto Hoost is gonna fight Fedor!!!! Maybe Marc Hunt? That would be a nice match.

The event is gonna happen for sure, the question is wich fighters on that card is gonna fight 4 sure. I am also scepticaL but who knows: it s all about the mone4y for fighters, and if they can get easy money in Holland, it can be done.

Anyways: I miss Igor in the line up, but who knows.

Mendo вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Ответ