Вернуться   MMARedForum > MMARF > Октагон

Октагон Обсуждение всех тем связанных с ММА

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 03.05.2005, 00:01   #1
Средний вес

RUV: 6,351
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 38 раз(а) в 16 сообщениях
Несогласия: 0
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Wanderlei Silva Interview - Official challenge to Chuck Lidd

by Alan Kermorvan (aka AKA), Team IronLife.com Staff Writer

Interview done in the plane between Paris and London.

- Alan Kermorvan/Ironlife: Hi Wanderlei, we have one hour to spend in that plane, could you answer some questions?

Wanderlei Silva : Yeah of course, no problem! I saw you at the airport before, you seem to be a nice guy!

- Thanks! So who would you like to fight in June for the Pride MW GP second round?

I don't really care... Actually I'd like to fight Nogueira.

- Why him?

He has an open game…I think it'd make a good fight, with spectacular stand up exchanges. I want to fight the best fighters and Nogueira is one of them.

Team IronLife.com Staff Writer Alan Kermorvan & Wanderlei Silva

- In your opinion which fighter would pose the biggest threat to you?

I think Igor Vovchanchin, maybe it could be him... He is very good on his feet, a heavy hitter.

- What is your opinion about Liddel's victory over Couture in the last UFC event?

It's great! (big smile) And if Liddell stays the champ, I'd like to fight him. It's the first time I say it. It's exclusive for you, for you my friend and for your site! I want Liddell December 31th 2005 in Pride. It's the first time I say it my friend! (laughs) It's really because you seem to be a good guy and we get along well. (smile) I didn't even talk about it in the biggest mma magazines. We'll see if your site gets a lot of views: I officially challenges Liddell for a fight December 31th. And I can tell you I'm going to knock him out in less than five minutes. I guarantee it.(he did repeat 3 time that he wants to fight Liddel and will easily KO him !)

Click here to read the rest of this exclusive interview.

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
Mendo вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.05.2005, 00:10   #2
Средний вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

Рейтинг мнений:
rest interview:

Wow... Thanks a lot! Do you still want to fight in the HW division?

Yeah. I can tell you when I'll fight as a hw I'll weigh in at 106kgs (233lbs). And if I can't fight Liddel for the December pride, then I'll get a HW. Either Hunt, Cro cop or Fedor.

- Is it important for you to avenge your loss at the hands of Hunt?

Yeah, I didn't agree with the decision, I want to get things straight.

- What would happen if you had to meet Shogun in the final?

Then I'd have to teach him how to fight ! (laughs) I'd ko him! (laughs) After all I'm his elder!
(n.b : Wanderlei was obviously kidding)

- Could it change anything to your relationship?

No, he's a friend, a very good friend, he's like a brother to me.

- How do you find Paris?

I love France and it's not the first time I go here. I'm in Paris to give two seminars. And last night I was invited to a cocktail by Oakley (he shows his new sunglasses).

Andre Vieira(Wand’s friend): And he was the biggest star of the night! Even with all these pro surfers invited, Wanderlei was the most popular!

- You told Réa after his victory against Cyborg that other Chute Boxe members could fight him. He replied he was ok, even if he had to go to Brazil and fight in Storm or to Japan in Bushido against Acacia or Ninja!

(laughs) That's a good thing if he wants to fight, but I think he'd easily lose against them. And he'd lose the rematch against Cyborg too I think.

- As a conclusion, is there something you'd like to say?

I'm really happy to be in Europe. And we have a project for France, we'd like to have the support of influential personalities who like freefight so that MMA could become legal in France!

Pass the hello to all Ironlife's members, it was a pleasure to have an interview with you! I'd like Ironlifers to support me for my next fight! Tell them I'd be happy to meet them.

Старый 03.05.2005, 00:40   #3
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 11,114
Поблагодарили 43 раз(а) в 26 сообщениях
Не согласились 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Wand at 106 kg? Hmm... I don't think following ninjas footsteps is such a good idea(those footsteps lead straight to brutal KO). But it's good that he wants to fight the best.

Hazard вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.05.2005, 13:39   #4
Профи

RUV: 41,199
Вы сказали Спасибо: 3,255
Поблагодарили 9,370 раз(а) в 1,216 сообщениях
Несогласия: 130
Не согласились 23 раз(а) в 18 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 5334
So, he thinks Igor might be his toughest challenge in this GP... Cool!
Alexei вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.05.2005, 01:53   #5
Средний вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

Рейтинг мнений:
Its a honour if he said that, isnt it?

My predictions:

First:

Alistair vs Igor: Igor by k.o. round 1

then

Shogun vs Igor: Igor by k.o. round 1

then

Silva vs IGorL Igor by k.o. round 1

Старый 06.05.2005, 02:58   #6
Средний вес

RUV: 2,661
Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении
Рейтинг мнений:
I dont really care about what Silva says anymore in terms of his opponents. In the past 6 months Silva states that he would like to fight:

1)Chuck Liddell
2)Randy Couture
3)Vitor Belfort
4)Fedor Emelianenko
5)Mirko CroCop
6)Yoshida ( he actualy got that one)
7)Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
8)Tito Ortiz
9)B.J. Penn

Basically, he would like to fight just about anybody and just because he mentioned something I dont believe it will happen anytime soon if ever.
RussianRocket вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.05.2005, 14:03   #7
Средний вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

Рейтинг мнений:
They ask him wich fighter is his biggest threath in gp and he mentioned Igor. He did not say he want to fight him.

Ответ