Вернуться   MMARedForum > MMARF > Октагон

Октагон Обсуждение всех тем связанных с ММА

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 05.07.2005, 23:54   #1
Средний вес

RUV: 1,866
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Несогласия: 0
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Fedor interview(2005.7.5) - Fedor will train with Igor.

Fedor interview

K.: The Correspondent: Good afternoon, Feodor. Probably, most correctly to begin our conversation with summarizing a quiz. Who will receive as a prize a T-short with your autograph?

Feodor: Unfortunately, absolute winners are not present, as all three correct answers was given by anybody. Michael has correctly answered the first, that the third figure has been addressed to mine the spouse. To the following which have sent a right answer there was a participant of a quiz under anybody " Quelque Chose " from Yakutsk. It has guessed, that the first figure has been intended also to Oksana. As to the second figure - obezjanki in boxing gloves - here, alas, winners are not present. Really, I have devoted to its first sparring partner on when only has started to be engaged in boxing, approximately it was in 2001 (on yellowness of a paper it is possible to see, that is old work). Winners will necessarily receive the promised prizes. Here only on T-shorts I can leave the autograph after returning from Caucasus. By the way, right now I am in a way (Korr.: in view of a busy schedule of the sportsman, interview should be given Feodor by phone).

K.: we Congratulate winners, and now it would be desirable to set some questions on your trip to Japan. How much we know, on next tournament Prajd you acted in a role of the second in Ibragima Magomedov's fight with Mirko KroKopom. Tell, how has passed a duel? What moments were the brightest?

F.: Fight has passed with advantage Mirko. Ibragim initially tactically has not correctly approached to conducting fight. It did not listen neither my helps, nor helps of the second second ? the Result is natural - each fighter has confirmed the qualification, the level ?

K.: With Mirko KroKopom you should meet in August. Having observed the future contender in fight how you estimate it?

F.: Unfortunately, it was not possible to observe, how Mirko behaves in an orchestra, and in a rack it behaved, as always, very confidently.

K.: as itself feel, the hand does not disturb? Also what physicians in this occasion speak - whether you can act in August with full feedback?

F.: With full feedback I can not act. But I have signed the contract, obligations on which should execute, therefore on August, 28th fight with Mirko takes place.

K.: What will be your trainings during the period which has remained up to performance?

F.: Preparation will be usual, but to train I go to mountains, is more exact - in high mountains, to Caucasus. Besides my friend - Igor Vovchanchin promises to arrive hardly later. Then joint trainings will pass and with it. It will help to be prepared to me for fight.

Correspondent: Fedor, it would be interesting to know about your tournament in combat sambo. The press is talking about your return to the sport after you participated and won the championship of Russia, in Kstovo.

Fedor: What about combat sambo, I will definitely be in the world championship which will take place in Prague. I also plan some coaching work. There are many talented Russian fighters - some are from Belgorod who can't make it to MMA because of an insufficient level of training. I plan to prepare them for both combat sambo and MMA. I'll try to teach them everything that I know. I think it's going to be good for me too.

Very good news!
According to this interview, they will train together.
It will give them all good influence.
I wish that Igor forgets last defeat fast and should advance again.

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Amuro Ray вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.07.2005, 00:03   #2
Средний вес

RUV: 2,752
Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении
Рейтинг мнений:
Thats an interesting read, thanks for sharing comrade!

Is this interview from fedors site?
RussianRocket вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.07.2005, 12:09   #3
Средний вес

RUV: 1,724
Рейтинг мнений:
"With full feedback I can not act."
Come on man,he said he won't be 100% ready 6 months after finger injury.Not to forget he competete at sambo tournament last month:

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

I think that our Fedja should get a grip.
moloko+ вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.07.2005, 14:47   #4
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 11,360
Поблагодарили 43 раз(а) в 26 сообщениях
Не согласились 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Eh, Im pretty sure Fedor doesn't need to be 100 to compete in a qualifying |Combat Sambo event... Defending the Pride belt is somewhat different.

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Hazard вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.07.2005, 15:07   #5
Средний вес

RUV: 1,724
Рейтинг мнений:
Yes,but if you're injured,you're injured,and you can not compete.
moloko+ вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.07.2005, 15:14   #6
Тяжелый вес

RUV: 11,360
Поблагодарили 43 раз(а) в 26 сообщениях
Не согласились 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
The injury is probably healed but more rehab time is needed to be at 100%... Healing is gradual process.

Hazard вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.07.2005, 19:00   #7
Лёгкий вес

RUV: 585
Рейтинг мнений:
Цитата:
Сообщение от RussianRocket
Thats an interesting read, thanks for sharing comrade!

Is this interview from fedors site?
Yes, you can read it here:

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Mike Tyson

NovatoZen вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.07.2005, 19:09   #8
Супертяжёлый вес

RUV: 58,600
Вы сказали Спасибо: 8,358
Поблагодарили 7,829 раз(а) в 4,102 сообщениях
Несогласия: 1,118
Не согласились 993 раз(а) в 637 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 1703
Fedor told that he tried to win in that Sambo competition by left punches and submissions but he was afraid to hit hard with right hand.

It was on his site, if I remember correctly.
Boxer вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Ответ