Вернуться   MMARedForum > MMARF > Октагон

Октагон Обсуждение всех тем связанных с ММА

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям
Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 07.07.2005, 14:35   #1
Средний вес

RUV: 6,369
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 38 раз(а) в 16 сообщениях
Несогласия: 0
Не согласились 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений:
Wanderlei and Marco Ruas challenge Rickson Gracie

'Rickson if you think Vale-Tudo is at a low technical lthe evel nowadays why don't you came fight me on Pride? I challenge you to fight me for middleweight belt on December 31st'. This explosive statement was made last week in Japan by Pride Middleweight Champion Wanderlei Silva, after reading the last edition of Tatame Magazine that had Rickson Gracie on the cover. In the 7 page interview the Gracie family's head honcho summarized his career, telling for the first time about his Vale Tudo debut on the Rio de Janeiro streets and impressed the fans with controversial statements like: 'I´m cheering for Ricardo Arona in this Pride GP'. Rickson also promised to fight once or twice before retirement: 'I don't have any proposal right now but that's my plan. I really would like to do one or two fights before I stop', said the Gracie. But the most controversial part of the interview was undoubtfully when he said Minotauro's guard for Vale-Tudo is weak and also that he considers all Vale-Tudo fighters nowadays at a low technical level: 'Sometimes I'd rather see a beautiful K-1 fight than one of those bad Vale-Tudo fights', said Gracie in a statement that turned into the main subject of all brazilian fighters encounters in Tokyo in the days before Pride GP.

Considered the no1 rival of Rickson in Brazil during 80's, Marco Ruas (who came to Japan to support his students Pedro Rizzo) also complained about the part of the interview when Rickson told of day that he invaded Luta-Livre HQ to challenge Luta-Livre people. 'He said he challenged me and I asked four months to train. That was not true because I was 100% ready that day, but he said he was looking for Luta-Livre guys, not me. Everybody in Brazil always dreamed of seeing this fight. I think we finally could make it. We are about the same age. It would be a great pleasure for me to make a retirement fight against Rickson', said Ruas.

The challenge were filmed by Team Tatame crewl and will be on theair next friday at
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Надоедает реклама? Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, рекламные баннеры видны только незарегистрированным пользователям

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в подписях у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
Mendo вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.07.2005, 14:47   #2
Супертяжёлый вес

RUV: 58,419
Вы сказали Спасибо: 8,358
Поблагодарили 7,829 раз(а) в 4,102 сообщениях
Несогласия: 1,118
Не согласились 993 раз(а) в 637 сообщениях
Рейтинг мнений: 1679
Цитата:
you to fight me for middleweight belt on December 31st'
Rikson does not serve to fight for belt
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений, в данном разделе у вас должно быть 1 сообщение(ий) или более. Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

At first let him go through some "gatekeeper" like Goodridge was
Boxer вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.07.2005, 14:54   #3
Средний вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

Рейтинг мнений:
It would suck if he is gonna fight rickson, why not igor?

Старый 07.07.2005, 23:08   #4
Средний вес

RUV: 2,666
Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении
Рейтинг мнений:
Obviously Wanderlei-Rickson will never happen!
But Marc Ruas vs Rickson, maybe?
Rickson talk too much...
RussianRocket вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.07.2005, 12:32   #5
Средний вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

Рейтинг мнений:
Ruas will winn by bitchslapping.

Старый 08.07.2005, 12:37   #6
Средний вес

RUV: 2,666
Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении
Рейтинг мнений:
Цитата:
Сообщение от Mendo
Ruas will winn by bitchslapping.
I think Ruas should let his student Debbi Purcell take care of Rickson
RussianRocket вне форума   sendpm.gif Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.07.2005, 12:43   #7
Средний вес
Топик Стартер Автор темы

Рейтинг мнений:
she is to hard for him.

Ответ